True Colors

for the 1k views 

3rd Pov

It was finally time for the tournament the time for Madness and chaos to begin within the ring round one already began and you're teamed with penny because Penny is the best chance at stopping you just in case you try to go on a killing spree which you are smart enough not to do but ironwood being a prick isn't going to take that chance. Rwbys team. you demolished the 4 v 4 team obviously, a robot and a somewhat mad clown. It wasn't even a challenge so what better way to celebrate by eating the biggest hotdog you can get.

Tricky:" you are too beautiful for this world..." you said holding the hotdog over your head. praising it. while other people who walked by questioned to themselves if you were alright

 while other people who walked by questioned to themselves if you were alright

Penny: "I thought you weren't a mustard fan?" she questioned.

Tricky:" Screw what I said." you put the hot dog back on its plate.

Shop-Keep:" That will be 250." he put his hand out for money

Tricky:" Normally I would run away but you deserve this one." you gave him a 300, some of the money wasn't yours but he earned it.

Penny:" Was that money yours?" She questioned

Tricky:" First of all some of it is second of all how did you know?"  you asked

Penny:" I calculated a 97 probability you would do that." she stated

Tricky:" hol up." you chomped on your giant hotdog  and swallowed."How did you know that?"

There was an awkward silence until the blue girl who also was on our teamed gave penny the eye and tapped on her watch.

Penny:" Oh well I guess I got to go see you in the doubles." he said avoiding the question.

you continued to walk around and notice a girl with green hair and a guy with grey hair, both looked really familiar as if you met them before but if you forgot something it probably wasn't important so after you finished your hotdog you just began roaming until it was your turn.

Meanwhile

Cinder, Emerald, and mercury were in their dorms preparing for the next round while cinder was looking through atlas files and found something interesting she not only discovered that penny was a robot but your real identity as well ironwood just sold you out.

Cinder:" Well what do we have here?" She looked intrigued

Mercury:" What?"

Cinder:" looks like a former "ally" is also here it's two for the price of one." she smiled continuing to scroll down the files.

Emerald:" What do you mean?"

Cinder:" A slight change in plans this has gotten way easier."

Timeskip