GET THE SWEET 'N SOUR SAUCE

3rd Pov

"So let me get this straight." Ozpin is inside the kid?" Tricky tried to reassure himself.

 "Yes," Qrow responded.

"f-fourteen-." before he finished The clown took a photo.

 "Yeah...pretty sure that's illegal ozpin you're an adult inside of a fourteen-year-old that's disgusting and this is coming from me," you stated putting your camera away.

"Where did you even get the camera?" Nora asked. everyone just stared at her after all the BS this clown was capable of doing she questioned where he got the camera.

"Alright since the train gonna take a while I am going to find something to eat.I will meet you guys on the train." The clown as he proceeded to leave the group

"Try not to make a scene or get into trouble right now people don't know you are still alive and well I think we should keep it that way," Qrow suggest.

"Yeah sure whatever old man." tricky muttered

Tricky would then go off to buy his second favorite food besides hotdogs tricky loved chicken and what better to go with chicken than the sweet 'n sour sauce.

( You see where I am going with this right? )

"2 dozen chicken wings with sweet 'n sour sauce to go," Tricky said in a calm manner.

" Alright sir but one Problem we can get you the 2 dozen chicken wings but we are out of sweet 'n sour sauce... Can we get you anything else?"

The waiter waited for his response only to see him shake violently. he slowly turned his head toward the waitress. and asked her a question.

"̴̜̳̬̗̀͐̏̿̕W̷̥͚̋̅̈́̉ḣ̵͔̟̥̝͗̔͊̀a̶̬̯͘͝t̵̩̏ ̷̞͉͔̠̃̑̅͠ȟ̷̥̩̰͔̖͒͝ā̴̜̲̯̜͗̑p̵̦̄̇̏p̷̢̛̤̬̽̉́͜e̴̜̦͓̳͛̈̒̊͝n̶͎͎̋͐͘ ̵̡̣͙͍͑ţ̷̥͉͇͊̏͜͠ơ̵̩͋̈́͗ ̶̳͚̣̟͑t̸̝͎͋̆ḧ̵̲͍̱́ę̷̣̤̱̝̽̏̕͝ ̸̛͔͈̦̂̑̿͆ͅś̴̘̞͗̓a̴͙͝u̷̙̦̐͛̆̔c̸̬̆̿e̶̖͂̅̂?̸͉̤̅͐̄"̸̡͇̖̈̄̒̆̕  

"Um-that  group over there,th-they took the last bottle" She stuttered in fear pointing to the group sitting near the restaurant."

She looked back but the clown was already gone she turned again to see the clown walking toward the group with the sauce he so graciously desired.

Meanwhile

"Our train leaves in 5 minutes, where is that monster," Qrow asked referring to Tricky.

" I think I might be able to guess." She pointed at the fast-food restaurant where a large of people are seen recording a fight.

Back to Tricky, he was busy getting ready to fight four people over the sauce.

"̸͈͝ ̵͈͔̉̊͝G̶̘͕͊̆͊Ȋ̶̝̚͝V̸̼͕̿̓Ĕ̴̢ ̶̞͖͐̐̇M̴̩͐E̷̳̼͚̾ ̶̲̙̀̓̃T̵̜͘H̵̱̱̤͊Ë̴̼ ̷̨̘̩̈̿S̸̩̏̽͝W̷̲̼̋E̴̡͈͗Ẽ̷̳́̾T̶̛̰̾ ̸̙͍̃̌̈́'̴̯̌̒N̵̖̘͇͂̇́ ̵͙͌S̷̉͜O̴͇̜͒̈̃U̷̲͗̈R̶͇̟̀̉͊ ̵͇̍S̴͎̹͆͝A̴̻͋̌Ú̴̢̜̟̈C̸̯͎̳͗̍͗E̵̫̙̿͒̀.̷͙̰̳̌̽ ̷̢͓̀I̶̟͊̌ ̶̼͗N̷͍͐̔̌Ë̶̠͖̗͠Ę̴̮̓̒͒ͅD̴̮̳́̉͠ ̸̲̥͋Í̵̘͑̒T̵̲̺̬̾͗̐ ̶̩͚̗̆F̶̭̣͓͗̂̋O̸̡̿͝Ṟ̶͌̔͠ ̶̤̳͚̍M̷͍̦̟͊̈́̔Y̴͉̋̇ ̵̛̜̦̄̄Ç̵̙͐̕͝H̷̳̚Ị̸͓̬̎C̶͍̭̗͒Ķ̷̩̤͆É̵̢̲̂ͅN̶̛̼̰̙̋̌ ̷͎͓͐̉̚Ẅ̴̩́Ḯ̶̬͐̓Ǹ̵̲G̴̣̣̩̔Š̵̼̀ͅ.̴͙̗̄"̸̞̚ The clown yelled grabbing the sauce and trying to pull it away from the group.

"NO WAY. WE GOT THIS FIRST!"

"YEAH GO GET BBQ OR SOMETHING"

"̵̖̹̂̀B̶̢̞̲́ͅḆ̶̥͑́͘͝Q̷͕̫̥̺̀̀̄ ̷̲̥̱̏͒ͅI̴̲͊́̄S̴̛̭̭̄̀͝ͅ ̵͇̮͕̲̐͒̍͊F̶̠̬̪̰̏̿Ư̸̰̌C̷̛̩̬͎̫͌Ǩ̸̨̨̞̝̏̋I̸͔̐̄̈́N̶͈̗͊̈G̸̱̼̈́̿͛̔ ̶̛͉͒̈́D̷̬͓̭̎̅I̴̱̫͇͋̉̎͠S̷̯͑͘Ģ̴̂̽̽̈́U̴̡̗͎͌͘̕S̴͔̺͗̄̽T̵̮͆Ḭ̵͕̝̽Ṉ̶̪̞́͆̄G̶͖̬̐ ̶̡͈̱̽̿͑͜G̸̩̙͉̍̌̏Ḯ̴̩͔͙͋͐ͅV̴̮̈́́̃E̵̮̩̎͗̕ ̷̙̙̒M̶̩̦̫̓̈́Ĕ̶̪͑̀͠ ̷͇͓̯͕̈̈́̑T̶̙͇̹͌̒͜H̵͎͒͑Ẻ̵̫̤̙̳ ̶̠̾͗S̵̡̰̿͂̑̐ͅȀ̷̝̹̜̬U̴̼͑̾̓͜ͅĊ̷̛̦͊̍E̷̢̞̬͛"̴̳͓͋̐̉͠ ̴̙͇̳̾̂̍͠ He demanded.