Maidens vs Clown

3rd Pov

there was a moment of silence Raven, Cinder, and Tricky stared each other down waiting for each other to make the first move. Raven ejected her sword in front of her rushing toward cinder you side steep out of the way and charged at the ladies. you swung your sign at raven which was deflected by her sword, you then took out your m60 and began to fire at cinder how ever when they got close to her the merely faded to ash.

Tricky:" what the he-." he got distracted for a moment but managed to dodge Ravens blade which tried to cut off his head.

the three began to clash with each other until all of you at the same time struck each other creating a shockwaver hurting cinders arm.

Raven:"Aura cant protect your arm. Its grimm.you turned yourself into a monster for power."

Cinder:"Look whos tal-." she stopped to look at you working on a boombox.

Tricky:"eh OH dont mind me this fight can use a little bit of music." you said turning back to your boombox.

Raven:" Do you think this is a game?" she said with annoyance in her voice.

Tricky:"yes, yes i do...ah here it is." you put a disc in the boombox and press the play button.

not even a second after Cinder rushed toward intending to stab you you blocked instantly.Raven then joined the sparing and the fight soon became somewhat of a 2v1.For enemies they were working well together. you were about to fire your m60 but cinder impaled it with her blade.

Cinder:" Was that important to you?" she said in a moking tone.

Y/n:" So... yo have chosen dea- wait i was going to kill you to begin with then... umm eternal suffering. yeah."

you slammed you sign to the ground creating a shockwave shaking the vault and the building. Cinder stood on a rock creating another larger sword while Raven stared at the both of you. all three of you lunged at each other  moving at suersonic speed into the air. As the fight went on Raven and Cinder began to get surronded by a sphere with orange and blue crystals. Which was making you sturggle a little to keep up with them.

Meanwhile 

A dark figure is seen checking your file and the fight he then pressed a button activating the The Improbability Drive.

You began to shake violently and the began to move nearly faster then raven and cinder,resulting them having to tag team against you

You began to shake violently and the began to move nearly faster then raven and cinder,resulting them having to tag team against you.  Cinder and Raven moved back increasing the size of the swords  all three of you clashed and the vault shook again creating a cave in. from pillar to pillar you moved continuing the brawl until the last pillar you wer on hit the ground. Debri and dust covered the platform.