The truth won't set you free

Deserted

Alone

With no food

This was a new low for everyone but to Tricky this was just Tuesdays before  joining beacon 

"This is just great, We're stranded, We lost a third of our party, And we gained a defenseless old lady," Yang said struggling to get her bike out of the snow

"My name is Maria Calavera, and I am not defenseless, I can't hear well, and I'm blind without my eyes, which need repair....ok I see your point," she responded.

"What i want to is why you didn't go with the rest of the people even if you can't hear well you should at least follow a crowd  to not be alone." The clown said savoring is food.

Eventually, everyone began to argue about Ozpin keeping secrets, which is no shocker, he possessed a kid after coming back from the dead, If he explained Tricky wasn't around. But while this was happening The clown got spaced out.

"hmm.....how can you drink a drink but you cant food a food? I'm getting off-topic here right now it's theoretically possible for me to track down every maiden and get the relic but... I can't force them to open the vault...Wait Cinder was a maiden and she is dead...These idiots how are we gonna find the relic if....wait...I'm the idiot I didn't know...But then again I didn't know about the Maiden tomfoolery. I can go try and kill Salem, but the story could end just like that, can I even find Salem... I think I can-

"Do you really think Leo was the first?!" Ozpin yelled snapping you back to reality. "That he didn't say those exact same words to me. I'm sorry but you have to understand my behavior is backed up by experience. I have no reason to think that you will betray me but, I have reasons for the things I do, the secrets I keep...Where is the relic." Ozpin asked.

"Right here," Ruby spoke up

"Rose Please give it here?" Ozpin asked.

"Why should it matter who holds it." 

"Why don't I hold it me personally I think I am responsible eno-."

"NO!" everyone yelled.

"Assholes." Tricky mumbled.

Ozpin was getting ready to take the Lamp by force but was stopped by Oscar. He then explained how to use the lamp by calling the spirit's name. and so Ruby did so summoning Jinn that came forth from the lamp...does that mean she is a genie named jinn... Pretty sure that's just lazy writing if you asked me.

The Blue genie began to stretch, introduced herself, and asked

"What knowledge do you seek for I am Jinn a being created by the God of light to aid humanity in its quest for knowledge. And it looks like you're in luck I am able to answer 2 questions this era."

"Ruby...no..."Ozpin begged.

"Ruby...yes..." Tricky said mocking him.

Ruby looked back at Jinn and asked.

"What is Ozpin Keeping from us?"

"NO!" he yelled.

and then everything was white.

"The hell?"

Jinn's voice echoed throughout the area as if she were narrating Ozpin's origins. Apparently, Salem used to be a woman locked away by her father at this time she and many others were capable of magic.

"Wait if she had magic why didn't she try to escape on her own." the clown said aloud.

Where many heroes failed a new warrior succeded. His name Was Ozma and instead up freeing for the desire of her hand, but for righteousness.

"Would that make Ozpin worthy of being a chad?" Tricky thought

The Two fell in love and would go on adventures together and traveled the world until Ozma fell ill and soon perished. Overflown by grief she would visit the God of light and beg for her beloved to return to him. Which he declined because of balance... its always about balance.

She then went to the God of darkness and asked for his assistance and took advantage of him by lying. And so the God of darkness did what she asked. God of light didn't take this and both were ready to throw hands.

That is until the God of Light became the voice of reason and convinced his brother of the selfish deeds Salem was doing to which he listened and agree on punishing her by making her immortal

That is until the God of Light became the voice of reason and convinced his brother of the selfish deeds Salem was doing to which he listened and agree on punishing her by making her immortal. Her days of grief soon turned to fury. She continued to lie to kings and queens of different kingdoms, convening her to join her army and rid the world of their master's long story short.

 She continued to lie to kings and queens of different kingdoms, convening her to join her army and rid the world of their master's long story short

Yeah... Then the gods dipped and left Ozpin on a Journey to restore humanity fast forward Ozma got sidetracked and one night forgot to wear his armor.

"Great job Ozpin now she has you for 18 years." Tricky chuckled."Wait Damn it." he said forgetting that he can reincarnate.

Ozpin began to doubt Salem's judgment which led to a fight which Ozpin lost...again, and again, and again. Ozpin eventually found the Relic of knowledge and asked how does he kill salem. which Jinn replied.

"You can't."

"That was the most boring villain backstory I have seen... Oh, look at me I lost my beloved now I gotta trick to the gods into destroying everyone and annihilating magic." Tricky mocked. "There are a bunch of characters across fiction that lost people and don't give two fucks or just moved on.

"Let's see." he began to take out a list 

Vegeta, Superman, Batman, Ironman, Eren Yeager, Itachi, Aang, Scarlet Witch, Nearly any anime protagonist....hmmm still more this might take a while let's see we also have-

A/n: Sorry for this chapter not having a lot of action guys But i will try my best for the clown to either not be around for it or just have is own journey depends really anyway see you in the next chapter