One

Montana

"Come on hurry up Montana!" my bestfriend Arielle says shouting at me from the living room "Alright, alright I'm coming fucking hell" i said sighing she was dragging me out to this new club that she's been going on about for the past month and we're running a bit late. I finish getting ready and i leave my room and go into the living room "Finally let's go" she says grabbing her keys "Since your driving this time don't drink too much okay" i say to her "Oh alright" she said and i trust her when she says that because she is always so responsible.

We get into her car "Are you ready to have the time of your life?!" She says shouting over the music in the car "Let's hope we do or else it would be a waste coming" i said she scoffs "Of course we will it's a new club it would be a bit stupid for them to open a club and it being a bad club" Arielle said "Yeah that's true, let's just hope we don't bump into any crackheads in there" i say and she just chuckles "There ain't no such thing especially in a club men are absolute nutjobs" she says.

We arrive at the place and i look at it through tbe window "Ohh woww it looks amazing!" Arielle says "Yes come on let's go" i said grabbing my purse and my phone and getting out of the car me and Arielle link arms and walk together to the line, the line is a bit big but that's quite expected since it did just open up. It's a bit chilly outside but it's not that bad i just really want to get inside so i can warm myself up me and Arielle were just chatting when some drunken men bump into us hard "Ayo watch it you idiots!" Arielle says "Ohh shut up what are you going to do about it?" One man says slurring his words.

"Punch you right in the jaw that's what" i say and the other guy was moving forward to me and Ari got infront of me to protect me "What are you going to do are you going to hit her you dickhead?" She says he goes to say something but the other guy stops him "Let's go mate let's leave them" he says "Yeah you better" Arielle says. After that nonsense happened we didn't even know we made it to the front of the door the security guard checked our ID's and let us in. We got inside and i looked around there were blue, red and purple lights on and to the right i could see stripper poles and pole dancers, then i looked to the left and I saw the dancefloor which was pretty packed and a few meters in front of me there was a bar and it there were blue lights on and there were blue starlights on. This place was a vibe and i just know that I'm going to be coming back here again.

"Girl do you see this place i love it!" Arielle says shouting at me because of the loud music she pulls my arm "Come on let's go and dance" she says pulling me to the dancefloor and we just start dancing together and just having a great time and just vibing to the music "Do you want a drink?" Arielle asks me "Sure, you know what i get right?" I ask her "Yes i do let me just go I'll be back in a few" she says. So i just stay and wait for her until she gets back i look at the stripper poles again and they look really tempting but i refrain from going over there just to stop myself from embarrasment because you know when you look like something in your head but in real life it doesn't look at all what it looked like in your head yeah that's what made me not go over there.

A few minutes later Arielle comes over and gives me my drink and i thank her and take a sip of it and i hum and i move my hips to the music and feel on myself because i feel good Arielle does the same. I finish drinking and I then have the urge to use the toilet "Ari i need the toilet can you come with me please?" I ask her "Sure let's go" she says and we leave the dancefloor and go looking for the bathroom.

Hey guys i started a new book i hope you guys like it please vote and comment what you think😂