Seven

Montana

I

got into my car after waving off my boss i still don't know his name and i need to find out he probably has a sexy ass name, no what the hell am i thinking? Man I'm going crazy. I put on my seatbelt and i start my car and i drive off i start to become hungry so i stop at Burger King to buy some food i also decided to buy some food for Ari as well because i feel like she hasn't eaten yet.

I arrive home and i see that the lights inside are on already telling me that Arielle is home. I get out of my car and i make my way to the house and i grab my keys and unlock the door as soon as i step inside Arielle comes rushing down the stairs. "Hello Monty" she says and she sniffs the air "Is that food i smell?" She asks chuckling "Yes it is and i got some for you as well" i say "Oh thank you man i love you" she says squealing and hugging me "I was starving" she said "Then why didn't you make anything to eat then?" I ask "I couldn't be asked" she says and i just roll my eyes.

I walk into the living room and put the food on the table and then walk out into the kitchen and grabbed two plates and walked back into the living room and placed the plate son the table. I sit down and take out my food and put it on a plate and a few minutes later Ari comes back in "I've already taken mine so yours is in the bag" i say to her and she nods and sits down and grabs the bag. "I heard that there was a football match going on" she says "Well then put it on i want to watch something i heard that it's the finals and England and Italy are playing" i say.

"Oh you'll never guess what happened today Ari" i said shaking my head. "What happened?" She asked "So those guys we saw at the club well one of them is my boss at work and I didn't even know" i say "Wait which one? And how didn't you know who your boss was?" She asks. "Well it was the one that i was looking at and I didn't know because he wasn't there or the one that did my job interview it was his assistant" i say "Why wasn't he there?" She asks "He was busy solving some issue or whatever" i say. "How did you find out he was your boss even though you had never met him?" She aks "Well his assistant called me and said that he wanted to see me and he asked me to be apart of his project because he thinks my work is good" i say "Oh wow bestie you're living the life you have one of them fine ass men as your boss" she says laughing.

"But i feel like it's going to be hard working with him i feel like I won't be able to concentrate when I'm with him there's just so much tension there" i say. "Oh really" she says and i nod "Yes, and he keeps asking me these weird and stupid ass questions" i say "Like what?" She asks "Like if I'm interested in that lifestyle" i say. "But Monty you do seem interested in it what's the problem? There's no shame in it" she says laughing "What no shut up no I'm not" i said hitting her shoulder and she just laughs.

"You never know Monty you might like it i know you're a freaky gal deep down" Ari says and i chuckle "I don't know I'll think about it" i say. "Right so i say we should go to that same club that we went to tomorrow" Arielle says "Absolutely not" i say rolling my eyes. "Ughhh oh my days come on man!" She says whining "Ari no" i say, "Oh please i want to see that fine ass man again" she says "No Arielle" i say "Fine then I'll go by myself" she says "Okay fine I'll come but only because i don't want to be alone" i say and she squeals and hugs me "Oh we're gonna to have an amazing time" she says.

I really hope i don't regret this i won't hear the end of it from my boss if he saw me there again.

A/N
Hey guys check out my other book if you can😁

A/NHey guys check out my other book if you can😁