Fourteen

Update😊

Montana

After i had left his stupid building i went straight home i couldn't be there any longer, i am definitely going to change my mind then he made it seem like he was single this whole time.

You see this right here is why i don't date because men love to lie or put on a facade and act like someone they aren't and they go around decieving people. After my little rant i realise that I'm actually pretty hungry so i got into my car and drove off.

As i was driving i spotted a Burger King. Amazing. I drove into their drive thru and ordered my meal i also as always ordered Arielle some as well because i know i can't go back to my place with no food for her. Luckily the line here isn't too long so i basically just ordered my food, paid, collected it and drove off.

Shortly after i arrived home and parked my car and got out of it and walked up to my house, i open the door and enter and i notice that it's pretty quiet inside so i immediately can tell that Arielle isn't home yet.

I walked to the kitchen and put down the food on the counter and walked back out to go to my bedroom to change out of my clothes and into comfortable clothes once I'm comfortable i leave my room to go back to the kitchen.

I get a plate and put the food on it i decide to put it in tbe microwave to heat up the food a bit i don't like eating cold food. I head back to the counter to wait for it to heat up and i see my phine on the counter i completely forgot that i left it there i checked it and saw that i had some text notifications i saw one from Arielle saying that she would be back late and i saw another one from Elias asking why i didn't tell him that i was leaving i just ignored him.

The microwave stopped and i went over to it to take out the food and put it on the counter whilst i was taking a drink out of the fridge my phone started to ring i went to go and check it but as soon as i saw Elias's name pop up i rolled my eyes and picked up my food and drink and went over to the living room to sit down.

Whilst I'm on the tv flicking through shows to watch my phone kept ringing and i just assumed it's from that one person that i don't want to speak to and once again i just let it ring maybe he'll get the hint and will stop calling me.

***

Elias

Once again her line went straight to a voicemail i don't understand what's happening and I don't understand why she's ignoring me but I'm not liking it.

Although she might not of saw or noticed that i saw her watching me when i was in my office earlier. She doesn't know but i didn't fully look up at her but i could sense that she was there maybe that's why she's ignoring me, but i don't understand why she's mad about that though.

Maybe she's jealous, whatever I'll just have to find away to talk to her.

Once everyone has left the building i start to pack up my stuff ready to leave and go home.

Well i was sure that everyone had left because as soon as i walked up to the car i saw Eliza standing by it. As soon as i saw her i let out a huge sigh i thought i told her to go home.

When she saw me she smiled and started to walk towards me she looked like she was going in to hug me but i put my hand out and stopped her "What the hell are you still doing here Eliza? I thought i told you to go home" i said putting a hand on my hand and shaking it.

"Well i thought i could wait around and wait for you to finish so that we could go home together and finish off what we started earlier" she said "Well you thought wrong, clearly, now please go home" i said walking to the driver side of my car.

She mumbled something under her breath she probably thought i couldn't hear her but i couldn't give two fucks what she was saying i just wanted to leave.

I opened the car door and got in when she left and drove home.

Sorry you guys this is a short chapter but the next one will be longer.