Six

Guys England lost yesterday and the 3 black players that missed in the penalties are facing racial abuse on their social media's and it's really disgusting.

Saka is only 19 years old playing in the Euro's and had all that pressure on him to get that final penalty. How do you look at this cutie and your first thing is to bully him🥺

 How do you look at this cutie and your first thing is to bully him🥺

Look how Italian player dragged him and there was no red card🧐

But even though we lost I'm still proud that we got this far and we wouldn't have got this far without the black players

But even though we lost I'm still proud that we got this far and we wouldn't have got this far without the black players. But guys let's just appreciate this fine ass man known as Jack Grealish😍😍

 But guys let's just appreciate this fine ass man known as Jack Grealish😍😍

Elias's Pov

I was stunned when Yvonne stormed out did i say something wrong? All i said is if she was interested. Maybe she acted that way because she is a little bit interested and she doesn't want to admit it. I'm ecstatic the fact that I basically get to see her nearly everyday i chuckle to myself because i feel so silly by acting like this because of a woman.

I finish off my work and i gather my stuff and leave my office and lock my door and i make my way down the hall and to the lift. I press the button and wait for it to open and i step inside it and i press the bottom floor. I get to the bottom floor and i exit the building and walk into the car park and i walk to go and find my car. I then find that a few cars down i see Yvonne by her car "Oh hey Yvonne see you tomorrow" i say winking at her she just looks at me and then gets into her car i chuckle to myself i love the effect that i have on her.

I get into my car and i drive home, i arrive home and i see that the lights are on inside already telling me that Dante is home. I get out of my car and i head to the front door and I open it and i step inside the first thing that i see is Dante lying on the couch with two empty pizza boxes on the table and the TV blaring. "Seriously mate you couldn't even leave any pizza for me? I ask him "Oh sorry man i was really hungry and i just forgot about you" he says laughing "No worries I'll just make my own food and don't you dare ask for any of my food" i say "No such promises" he says.

I head upstairs and to my bedroom and i remove my clothes and i get into the shower I'm in there for about 5 minutes before my mind starts to drift and i start to think of a certain woman Yvonne. I huff i don't know what it is but I can't stop thinking about her and the fact that I have her working on this project with me is even better because I get to spend more time with her. She's absolutely fucking gorgeous though so it's going to be very hard for me to concentrate man. I finish showering and i get out of the shower and I dry myself and moisturise myself and get dressed.

I head back downstairs to the kitchen and I start making my food i decide to make creamy shrimp pasta. "What is that i smell? It smells nice" Dante says poking his head around the door "Yeah I'm just making creamy shrimp pasta" i say "Oh be a good lad and buss me some yeah?" He says "You can't be serious right? You just ate 2 whole pizzas and you still want my food?" I say looking at him and he just shrugs "Oh fine man" i say "Yes thank you man" he says leaving the kitchen and i shake my head and laugh when he leaves. I finish making the pasta and I put it on two plates and take them to the living room and I give one plate to Dante "Put something on" i say and he puts it on a football match (for the Americans football in the UK is soccer to you guys).

Me and Dante are just chatting and eating or food "Oh mate you won't believe what happened today" i say "What?" He says "Well you know those women that we saw in my club 2 days ago one of them works for me and she's working on a project with me turns out her name is Yvonne" i say "Oh wow mate that's interesting if only if i was that lucky" he says "Don't worry man you never know" i say. "But if you were to see her again would you move to her?" I ask him "Oh yes definitely" he says "Oh really but what about your sub Aliya?" I ask him "Me and her ended it 2 days ago, she kept asking for too much and her lifestyle was too hard to keep up with" he says "Yeah it's the same with me and Eliza too" i say.

I was about to say something but I was cut off my phone ringing i answer it "Hello?" I say "Hi Elias i was just calling because i need you here at this event that we're having at the club" my worker says over the phone "Ohh really  do you need me there as soon as possible?" I ask "Yes if you can that would be great boss" they say over the phone "Alright I'll be over in a few" i say. I cut the phone off and get up from my seat "I'll be back soon Dante i need to handle something real quick".

A/N.