Thirteen

Montana

I'm awoken abruptly by my alarm i open my eyes only for me to squint them and close them again when i see the sun beaming through my curtains. I bring my arm and put it over my face so that it's covering my eyes and i just lay in the bed for a bit before i yawn and get out of it.

I stand up on my feet and I drag myself into the bathroom to get myself ready for the day I'm looking so forward to it. I'm being sarcastic I'm really not and i really don't want to go into work but i have to the bills aren't going to pay themselves.

I finish getting dressed and right now I'm just adding the finishing touches to my makeup i just kept it simple i just put on my eyeliner, did my eyebrows, put some concealer on, i put on some lashes and some bronzer on, i put a little bit of highlighter between my eyes my nose and my cheekbones and i finish it off with a brown lip liner to line my lips and lipgloss.

And for my hair i just left it down but curled it a bit so it can have that wavy affect but no too wavy.

Outfit

I grabbed my keys snd left my room i said bye to Arielle but considering that i didn't hear anything back from her i took it as she had already left

I grabbed my keys snd left my room i said bye to Arielle but considering that i didn't hear anything back from her i took it as she had already left. I left my house and walked up to my car and got in.

I arrived at my workplace shortly and went inside and headed straight to my office. I set my stuff down and opened up my laptop and turned it on whilst i was waiting for it i decided to leave the office to go and get a cup of tea not coffee because i absolutely hate coffee.

I had about 10 minutes before work starts so i made my way to the coffee area or tea area as you would call it and made my tea.

I finished making my tea and got a lid and covered the top i was about to walk away when someone who was speed walking bumped into me and the tea in the cup swooshed around i was so lucky that it was covered or else it would've ruined my white top. "Woahhh, careful" i say he person didn't even apologise and continued on their way. Rude.

Anyways I made my way back to my office and returned to my desk i put my tea on my desk, i check the time and see that i now have 5 minutes before work actually starts so i begin to check my emails first to see what work i have to do today.

The first was of course from Elias i checked his email and i saw that he asked me to come to his office it was sent about a minute ago i wonder what for? I decide to pick my work as well incase he wants me to take it with me. I get up and again leave my office to go to his.

When i get to his office i see that it's closed so i knock on it.

"Come in" he says in his usual deep voice that always causes a shiver to run down my spine.

I open the door and enter, he looks up from his work and he looks at me and he smiles "Good morning Yvonne, come and sit" he gestured towards the chair opposite his desk.

I walk to it and sit down and i put my work on the table "Is there any particular reason as to why you asked me to come here Sir?" I asked him i noticed as his jaw tensed a bit and his eyes darken but i shook it off.

He coughed to clear his throat "Uh yes, i just wanted to see how far your work for the project was coming along" he says "Oh alright, it's right here" i say moving the papers towards him. He takes one of them and looks through it and checks the rest of them he nods his head.

"These look really good Montana, you're off to a great start, Well done" he says "Thank you Sir" i say "Don't call me that" he mumbles under his breath "What was that?" I ask "Oh nothing, you can leave now Montana, as i said well done" he says and i nod and collect my work from his hands our hands brush against each other when i did i felt a little tingly sensation in my body.

I got up from the seat and left his office.

***

It's now 5pm and I'm now finishing up my work and turning off my laptop and packing my stuff away i also remember that i have to go to Elias's office to talk to him.

I leave my office and i begin to head over to his office when i reach it i see that the door is quite a jar and i hear voices coming from inside.

I hear a slight whimper "Didn't i tell you to be quiet" i hear a familiar voice that is definitely Elias the whimpers started to increase "Looks like you can't do as i say" he says i move closer to the door to see who he's talking to and when i peak inside my eyes widen.

"I don't want to hear a sound from you when i fuck you" he says growling i couldn't believe my eyes when he shoved his dick into some random woman. I squint my eyes a bit to look at the woman and my eyes widen again when i recognise the woman. I know you fucking lying.

It was the woman that he was fucking in the club un fucking believable i can't believe this wasn't he the one that was always coming after me to accept his stupid offer and he's out here fucking other women.

Fucking ridiculous, i decide that i can no longer stay here as i don't want to be caught and left the place. Fuck him.

And an oop👀

A/N.