chapter74

█ ▆ ▄ ▁

Jeongguk holds tight on Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon fluttered his eyes and looks at him, curling his brows. Jeongguk was getting cautious. He doesn't have a good feeling about it. Namjoon's cautious too, but he stayed calm about it. They're helping. They're killing certain people that Namjoon wanted gone. That's why he's calm enough.

Both of them were in the back seat while the male with the shotgun and voice speaker drove. He has one hand on the wheel while he kept a hold of a handgun that's on his lap. His shotgun is happily sitting in the trunk. He drove a beautiful Chrysler. A car that Namjoon actually always wanted.

"I never caught your name." Jeongguk decided to speak up through the silence. "I need to know before we do this a hundred percent."

The male fluttered his eyes, caressing the gun a bit. He lets go of the gun and reaches over to his voice speaker, pressing the button. "Yoon Gi." He puts his speaker back down, putting his hand back on the gun.

"Do you know our names?" Jeongguk couldn't help to ask.

The male named Yoongi nods, both of them seeing him nod. Namjoon bites the inside of his cheek, messing with the younger's bracelet while they held hands. Yes, even if he was calm, he was still super nervous of where they're going to. Jeongguk kept asking a bunch of questions, to stay cautious.

Namjoon softly rests his head on the younger's shoulder, sighing quietly. Jeongguk rests his head on his too, fluttering his eyes a bunch and not closing his eyes, keeping watch while Namjoon closes his eyes and takes a small rest from little sleep.

Yoongi kept glancing at the rear mirror, looking at both of them. I have to obey. I have to obey. I can't turn around. I need to obey or I'll die. Yoongi grips the steering wheel, gulping hard. He already ripped out my vocal cords. I can't disobey him again. Yoongi turns to the road, driving over to park behind the place.

It looks like it's in the middle on nowhere. Jeongguk knits his brows, lifting his head up and looks out the windows. The certain feeling came back. His horrible gut feeling of not trusting his atmosphere. Yoongi puts the car in park, picking up the voice speaker and pressing the button.

"We are here." Yoongi takes off his seatbelt, putting his speaker in his pocket and grabs his gun, getting out of the car.

Both of the other two in the back got out of the car, closing their car door. Namjoon looks around, having an odd feeling about it, just like the younger is beside him. Namjoon places a soft hand on the younger's shoulder, making the younger look at him.

"It's okay." Namjoon whispers. "Just relax. I know, it's creepy here. We just need to stay strong."

Jeongguk sighs. "Okay. Just be cautious."

Namjoon nods, moving his hand away.

"Follow me." Yoongi pressed his speaker, waiting for them to continue walking with him.

They both walked forward, nervously walking because they had nothing on them while Yoongi has a gun in hand and his speaker in another. He was leading them to the building. It looked abandoned from their point of view but it was just another place for Yoongi.

Once they entered the building, some other person closed the door behind them. Jeongguk grips the older's arm, looking at the strange person. Namjoon caresses the younger's arm, trying to give him comfort to calm down. Yoongi continued to walk towards an elevator. Turns out the place still works.

Yoongi presses his button and the elevator button. "Get in the elevator."

Both of them nervously walked into the elevator, Yoongi walking into the elevator with them and pressing a certain floor, the doors slowly closing. He kept his gun loaded, gripping on the gun and hoping the two don't attack him.

"How did you find us?" Jeongguk couldn't help to ask, clutching onto the older's arm.

Yoongi presses his button. "I have followed you when you went to Woojin."

Namjoon gulps hard. That dead body won't leave his head every time someone brings up that name. The elevator dings, Yoongi getting out first and making the other two get out. Yoongi walks forward, leading them towards the room. Yoongi walks up to the door, knocking on it. But only knocks twice. Jeongguk knits his brows.

Suddenly, someone grabs Namjoon by covering his mouth and pulling him away from Jeongguk's grip.

Jeongguk immediately turns around and sees Namjoon being pulled away while Yoongi quickly opens the door and kicks the male in, quickly closing the door too. Jeongguk gets up from the ground and twists the doorknob, pulling and twisting. Of course it doesn't work.

"Namjoon! Namjoon!" Jeongguk yells, hitting the door and trying to open it. "Leave him the fuck alone! I'll fucking kill you if you dare to lay a finger on him! I will fucking kill you!"

"Calm down. Your Prince Charming will be fine."

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

double update because i'm on FIRE lately-
i already hit chapter80 when i published this (: