chapter77

█ ▆ ▄ ▁

Jeongguk holds on his leg, groaning in pain.

Taehyung puts his handgun back in his pocket, happily walking over to his bigger gun and picks it up from the middle part. He positions himself and points the gun at Jeongguk for protection. Jeongguk's leg was leaking blood, not stopping from the bullet in his leg.

"Fuck!" Jeongguk cries out, forgetting the pain of how it feels to get shot without a vest around himself. "Motherf-fucker..."

"I knew by making my pet kill Woojin would make your Prince Charming consent of making you show up here." Taehyung slowly kneels down to him. "And look where we're at now." He smiles big. "You're here with me."

"Wh-Why? What the hell is wrong with you!?" Jeongguk yells, clutching onto his leg.

Taehyung reaches over to the male's jaw, slightly squishing his face and pulling on him a bit. "I just wanted to see my king again and how he's doing with that little psycho of the boyfriend you have..or perhaps husband yet?"

Jeongguk curls his brows, late tears falling down his eyes. "T-Tae."

"I remember you telling me you were in love with him..saying that someday you'll propose to him before we got together? Hm?" Taehyung chuckles.

"Please." He whispers at him. "Pl-Please don't hurt him..h-he doesn't deserve to get hurt. Just hurt me."

"Awh. You care about him like an actual husband. So cute of you to beg me to keep him alive." Taehyung chuckles.

"Please, Tae. I-It was all in the past between us. Why can't you let that go!?"

Taehyung's smile quickly disappears and stands up, hitting the male in the head with the back of the gun to make him fully lay on the ground and groan from the pain.

"You fucking lover boy, what about me!?" He yells. "Why aren't you happy to see me!?"

Jeongguk closes his eyes tight, keeping himself on the ground from the pain in his head, clutching at it. "T-Tae I..I can't say anything to you. You-You're supposed to be dead..." Jeongguk weakly says.

"So you're saying you don't love me anymore?" Taehyung curls his brows, point the gun at him.

"I never..said those words to you." Jeongguk slowly sits himself up, holding onto his head. "Why can't you understand that...?"

"Y..You said you loved me!"

"I never did!" Jeongguk groans in pain from giving himself a headache. "Y-You just put words in my mouth, Tae."

"What do you fucking see in Namjoon!?" Taehyung yells, gripping his gun and shaking it.

"H-He was innocent before you fucked him up! I can see what he wanted to me!"

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"He wanted to be a gardener!" Jeongguk squeakily yells, catching his breath and holding onto his leg. "He always wanted to be out with the animals..plant food and flowers..enjoy the sun and be himself with his sister and mother. B-But you had to fuck it up for him and break him just because of how I felt about him."

It's true. Namjoon never wanted to be what he is now, a CEO involving technology which is always staring at a screen and giving him easy headaches. Jeongguk gulps hard and lowers his head, missing the older already from how he's talking about him and more tears falling down his face.

Ever since Woojin raped Namjoon, he tried to ignore what he went through and tried to reach out his dream and have a small decent job since he had his mother in his life. But the whole father thing broke him right away and that dream of his never came back to mind.

"Just please..give us peace. Pl-Please leave us alone and be in your own life!" Jeongguk begs. "Not mine or his!"

Taehyung just stares at him, slowly lowering the gun.

"I could never face him ever again." Yoongi lowers his speaker.

Namjoon lowers his hand down from wiping his eyes. "I hope your family will be able to see you someday."

Yoongi looks at him, pressing his button. "I hope so too." Another press. "I'm afraid my master will show up to them again and threaten them like last time."

"You know..when we get out of here alive..." Namjoon looks at the male. "I promise that you'll be able to see your family again and live without Taehyung torturing you."

Yoongi felt tears in his eyes, pressing his button again. "Thank you, Nam Joon."

Namjoon faintly smiles. "You're welcome, Yoon Gi." He purposely says his name in the speaker way.

Yoongi scoffs front that and presses his button. "My speaker cannot pronounce names nicely."

Namjoon chuckles. "I'm sorry for what happened to you..with your voice."

Yoongi shakes his head, pressing his button. "Never apologize for what you never did. It is my fault. I disobeyed him."

Namjoon nods. "I know, I just..I feel bad for you."

Yoongi curls his brows.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡