Ch.1

(Y/n) = your name

(F/c) = favourite color

(E/c) = eye color

(H/c) = hair color

(N/n) = nickname

" " = thoughts

This is not a story about a chad reader oozing confidence and high self-esteem in the beginning. It is about someone who worked hard to overcome a problem that was holding them back. Then they became a self-made chad.

In our world, the lines between reality and fantasy were destroyed. Former beings like elves, dragons, reapers, and even aliens were proven to be real and not just stories. Scientists have even made such progress that we are now able to clone things. Humans were surprised to learn how similar the different species look to humans which have helped speed the process of building a new society. However, that does not mean everywhere is so welcoming but plenty of places are. It's hard to imagine that with amazing things like this happening we still have such simple problems.

Let's begin

(Y/n): "I am (Y/n) (L/n). People tend to judge me for such a simple reason. I avoid interacting with them because I'm an introvert. Well, I also don't know how to keep a conversation. So that makes me the easy target for jokes."

Boss: (Y/n) somebody spilled soda in the sound room is go clean it up.

(Y/n) was answered back. However, what he tried to say came out in a low tone that nobody could hear it but himself.

(Y/n): Okay.

Boss: I need it cleaned up before the end of the commercials.

The (e/c) eyed teen walks to the janitor's closet to pick up his cleaning supplies. When they were in his possession he walked to the sound room and cleaned up the mess.

Boss: That ungrateful bastard! How dare he quit just because he got married! It's not even to a real person it is just a god damn pillow!

Shouting from outside the room startled
(Y/n) causing him to slip and touch some of the buttons on the setup. The sign now turned on and revealed the words on air. His boss now walks in and sees the predicament (Y/n) got himself into.

Boss: What did you do!

(Y/n): It was an accident I swear!

Boss: Just say something.

(Y/n): "I'm going to get fired after this. What am I supposed to say? Maybe I introduce myself."  H-Hey everyone I'm DJ (N/n) and I'll be filling in. This is my first time going air so please forgive me if I make a mistake.

Looking through the window (Y/n) can see his boss is now calming down. He gestures for him to search for a song.

(Y/n): This song is by Mori Calliope.