Ch.11

Finally, after a few hours, someone came to allow (Y/n) to go on his lunch break. He was already feeling light-headed and went into a room that was secured for those working the convention. As he was about to enter one of the security guards stopped him asking for an identification card.

Pulling out his wallet he took out the card that verified his status. Once that was cleared up he was welcomed in. Plenty of people others would be dying to speak to were there but his attention was on the vending machine.

Walking with a purpose he went to meet his savior from the villain called hunger. Quickly he pulled dollars and feed them to the machine entering a code to receive stuff to fill the void in his stomach.

(Y/n): "Mom and Dad would kill me if they found out my lunch was just junk food. Man, I miss them... Maybe I should give them a call?"

Carrying the mountain of food he tossed it on a small table far away from everyone else and started eating.

(Y/n): "Damn, I probably look like a fatass with all of this food for myself. I know I shouldn't care much about what other people think but I still think about it. How am I not supposed to i-"

??: All the Doritos are gone?

(Y/n): "What kind of person takes all the Doritos from a vending ma-oh wait I did."

??: Where am I supposed to find some now?

(Y/n): Uhhh.

??: I need a bag no matter what it cost me. Whether it's an autograph or something lewd I'll do whatever it takes.

(Y/n): "I was just going to give it to her until she said she'd do something lewd. My virgin brain is signaling a warning about that girl. But I think I'm just going to ignore it she looks trustworthy enough to not be a weirdo look that guy from earlier."

(Y/n): "Now then should I approach her or should I just let her approach me?" Hey, over here.

The girl looked around confused before eventually looking at (Y/n). Her eyes lit up when she saw the pile of food in front of him.

(Y/n): "She must be thinking why this idiot bought almost half of the machine. I can already tell by the way she's staring at me."

As she is walking towards him he started feeling uncomfortable when he saw her licking her lips like a predator that found its prey.

(Y/n): "Uh, I need an adult. She's acting kind of creepy right now."

??: What do you want in exchange for a bag of Doritos?

(Y/n): "Okay she started the conversation. Now just respond with a simple answer." A g-girlfriend.

(Y/n): "God damnit! I could have worded that a lot better. Stupid brain! Stupid tongue! Stupid Life! Stupid (Y/n)! Stupid! Stupid!"

She took a bag of Doritos from the mountain of junk food and started eating while looking at (Y/n).

??: Sounds easy enough. I can already tell it's going to be fun spending time with you.

(Y/n): "What the heck. Why is she agreeing to this? We just met a few seconds ago and you're just okay with it. Even I'm not okay with it and I'm the idiot who accidentally said it."

Now finishing the Doritos she licked her fingers clean. She took a minute to think about what to say next.

??: The first thing we need to do is learn more about each other. Are you a top or bottom?

(Y/n): "Top or bottom? What does that even mean? Is she asking if my legs are stronger than my arms because they're about the same? Got noodle arms and chicken legs since I don't work out at all. So maybe in this case the answer is just both since one isn't better than the other." B-Both?