Ch.5

(Y/n): Hello?

Boss: You don't need to attend work today. We're having technical difficulties and they expect all day for the problem to be solved.

(Y/n): That's too bad. Please let me know if it's done sooner.

Boss: I will.

(Y/n) hangs up the phone and walks over to the sink to splash water on his face. This helps him become more awake so he now heads to his computer.

(Y/n): "I don't feel like playing Apex today. Maybe I should look into the people who are coming to the convention. That sounds more productive than just playing Minecraft for a whole day."

He turns on his computer and opens up google. (Y/n) types some of the names he heard on the news and gets some basic background on them.

(Y/n): "Gawr Gura a shark that left Atlantis. Mori Calliope is Death's apprentice and also a rapper. Watson Amelia is a time-traveling detective. Takanashi Kiara is the CEO of a food chain called KFP and a phoenix. Ninomae Ina'his is a girl with tentacles. IRyS is a Nephilim. All of them will represent Hololive for this convention. While IRyS is a part of Project Hope the others make up the group Holomyth."

(Y/n): "Now let me look into this group called Ninjisanji. There are currently two waves that are active for their English branch. Wave one Elira Pendora, Pomu Rainpuff, Finana Ryugu. A solar sky dragon, forest fairy, and tropical mermaid. These three form Lazulight. Wave two Rosemi Lovelock, Petra Gurin, and Selen Tatsuki. Wait Selen like the one I met in Apex... Must be a coincidence there could be more than one person with that name. So anyways they make up Obysdia. They have a rose maiden, penguin, and lunar sky dragon."

(Y/n): "Vshojo and the independent ones. Actually, I'll save that those for another day. I already worked hard enough on my day off. It's time to relax and play some video games."

The majority of the day just included (y/n) playing Minecraft the rest of the day. All that he was doing in the game was burning down trees and lighting up TNT causing the world to look like a warzone. When the sun went down he decided to go outside and walk around town. As (Y/n) was walking he took notice of a building that wasn't there before.

(Y/n): "Does that say KFP? Must be one of those fans opening a fake one. There would be no gain to open a new place here... Unless they're looking to make a bunch of profit during the convention. Yeah, that's a real good plan now that I think about it. Everything in this town is cheap so opening up a new business wouldn't cost that much."

??: I said to put the fryers on the right side!

???: Sorry Tenchou.

Kiara: I don't care if you're sorry! Now listen to what I say or you're going to the usual room!

(Y/n): "Sounds like someone is having issues with their boss. I'm just glad mine doesn't get like that very often. Well, what should I do right now? It's a nice night maybe go see a movie since everyone else is probably at home since it's not the weekend yet. I think there's a movie that I was excited about airing."

"