[𝐎𝐍𝐄]

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀

One of Georgi Luchkov's men sent a slap to my face, smirking, as I grunted. I was tied to a chair, near the edge of a 30-foot drop.

"Не так я хотел, чтобы этот вечер прошел." Georgi said, standing in front of me.
(This is not how I wanted this evening to go.)

"Я знаю, как тебе хотелось, чтобы этот вечер прошел." I said. "Поверьте, это намного лучше."
(I know exactly how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is much better.)

"На кого ты работаешь?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "Лерментов, да?" one of his men tipped the chair so I was at risk of falling. "Он думает, что нам нужно пройти через него, чтобы переместить наш груз?"
(Who are you working for? Lementov, yes? Does he think we need to go through him to move our load?)

"Я думал, что генерал Солохоб отвечал за экспортный бизнес..." I pretended to know nothing about the situation as the man who was tilting my chair put me back down.
(I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.)

"Солохоб." he scoffed. "Бегунок. Подделка. Ваша устаревшая информация выдает вас. Знаменитая Черная вдова." he leaned down to my face as his men chuckled. "Оказывается, она просто еще одна хорошенькая мордашка."
(Solohob. A bagman. A fake. Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widow. Turn out she's just another pretty face.)

"Я красивая?" I rose my eyebrow.
(I'm pretty?)

One of his men came over to me and tilted my head backward, opening my mouth as Luchkov grabbed pliers.

"Скажите Лерментову, что он нам не нужен для переброски танков." he started again. "Он выбыл. Well... you may have to write it down." he chuckled, insinuating that he was going to rip out my teeth.
(Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks. He is out.)

Right then, one of his other men's phones rang. The man who was holding my mouth let me go as I moved my jaw, the pain slowly going away.

"It's for her." the guy who answered the phone said.

Luchkov grabbed the phone and started speaking again.

"Слушай внимательно-" he got cut off and looked at me.
(Listen carefully-)

He walked over to me and put my phone at my ear. I held it with my shoulder so it wouldn't fall.

"We need you to come in." it was Coulson.

"Are you kidding? I'm working." I scoffed.

"This takes precedence."

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation and this moron is giving me everything." I looked at Luchkov.

"I... I don't give everything." he chuckled nervously.

I scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now." I chuckled.

"Natasha... Barton's been compromised." my face dropped.

"Let me put you on hold." I nodded at Luchkov and he took the phone from me.