[𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀

I sat next to Natasha, driving the dismembered Jeep that we found on the way. HYDRA agents trailing behind getting arrowed in the chest by Clint. Natasha opened the door, kicking one of the agents to the floor. Tony was flying around, shooting the agents that he saw.

Thor had flown up on a platform way up in the air, kicking the agents to the ground. Steve was on his motorcycle, driving around, throwing the agents in the air, making me laugh every time I saw it. The Hulk was smashing things, ripping everything and everyone he saw apart.

Clint, Natasha, and I jumped out of the car as it flipped over, attacking the agents we could as the rest joined us.

"Shit!" Tony swore as he hit the forcefield around the building.

"Language!" Steve exclaimed. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy field. "Srucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken," he said.

"Loki's scepter must be here." Thor announced as he flew down, hitting another agent. "Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it. At long last," he whispered the last part.

I ran down, kicking one of the agents' legs, sending him to the ground. I used my Widow's Bite on another one that was behind me.

Natasha threw a bomb at one of the cars that were driving around, shooting at us. Punching another agent, I wrapped my legs around his neck and broke it, killing him. 

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha said as I shot an agent who was sneaking up on me. 

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint spoke up as he shot arrows at the bunker that was throwing bombs toward us. 

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?" Tony questioned, making me chuckle.

"I know." Steve sighed, throwing his bike at the agents that were driving towards him. "It just slipped out."

Natasha and I heard Clint groan and she ran over to him. 

"Clint!" she exclaimed, worried.

"We have an Enhanced in the field." Rogers let us know.

"Clint's hit," I told them. "Natasha's with him now."

"Somebody wanna deal with that bunker? It's getting on my nerves." Nat sounded annoyed.

The Hulk walked through the bunker, destroying it.

"Thank you," Nat said in the cutest voice, making me smile.

"Stark, we really need to get inside," Steve exclaimed as he fought off the agents.

"I'm closing it," Tony told us.

"Cap, you need any help?" I asked him.

"Please." he groaned as many others jumped on him.

I went over to him and jumped on some agents, kicking them, shooting them, killing some of them.

"Thanks." he nodded at me and I nodded back.

"No problem, Rogers," I said.

"The drawbridge is down, people," Tony announced.

Steve and I looked at each other and finished off the rest of the agents.

"The Enhanced?" Thor questioned when we walked over to where he was.