[𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓]

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀

"Hey, fellas." Natasha smirked as we pulled up to the park to pick up Steve.

"Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? We're here to pick up a fossil." I said, chuckling to myself.

"Hilarious." Steve nodded, not finding it funny at all, as he walked over to us. "Where am I supposed to sit?"

Natasha picked a car that had two seats. Thanks, Nat. I got up and gave him a smile as he sat down. I got in his lap and he cleared his throat.

"What? I need somewhere to sit too. This car only has two seats. Don't blame me." I closed the door as he put the seatbelt around the both of us.

"Hey, Nat. Good to see you again." he looked over at Natasha.

"You too. You look hot." she smirked at him.

I looked over at Natasha, eyebrows furrowed. 'Excuse you?' I thought. I felt jealous. I liked her and her calling Steve hot bothered the fuck out of me.

~

"Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Laumerian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Rumlow informed us.

"Any demands?" Steve asked.

"A billion and a half."

"Why so steep?"

"Because it's SHIELD's." Brock responded, in a 'duh' tone.

"So it's not off-course. It's trespassing." he scoffed, looking over at Natasha and I.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha said.

"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." he rolled his eyes.

"Relax. It's not that complicated." I said, not wanting to hear him whine.

"How many pirates?" he questioned Rumlow.

"25. Top mercs led by this guy." a picture popped up on the screen. "George Batroc. EXx-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had 36 kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties."

"Hostages?" I questioned.

"Mostly techs. One officer. Jasper Sitwell. They're in the gallery."

"What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship?" Rogers asked. "Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat and Kat, you kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get them out. Let's move." we started putting our gear on. "Secure channel seven." he spoke into his comm.

"Seven secure." Natasha said.

"Secure." I said.

"Did you do anything fun Saturday night?" Natasha questioned.

"Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so, no, not really." Steve answered, making me chuckle.

"Well, I spent the day sitting on the couch, eating, watching Netflix. And, Steve, you need to go on a date." I said.

"That's how every Saturday should be spent." Natasha laughed. "Up top!" he raised her hand.

I looked up at it and back at her. I grabbed my parachute and walked over to the door, waiting for it to be opened.