6. Saviour

"Okay, so you want me to practice shooting these cans with a BB gun?" I asked for clarification. Jordan nodded and I sighed. "Well, alright then."

I stood a few feet back from the cans on the rock and lifted up my arms and aimed the gun.

"No, no, no, no. Maddie, you're standing wrong. Put one foot in front of the other and lean in with your hips." He explained but as I moved my feet he sighed. He came up behind me and put one hand on my hip, and the other on the other side. "Your feet are positioned correctly but you're too stiff, you need to be able to have rotation in your hips." He tried to move my body round from my hips but I didn't budge.

"I think you need to loosen up a bit," he whispered, his hot breath brushing against my ear making me shudder.

"Jordan," I moaned quietly, I wanted more. I wanted him. "Do tell me how I can loosen up," his hands that were resting on my hips snaked around my waist so he could pull me closer into him. I threw my head back so it was resting on his shoulder, I felt his lips brush against my neck.

"How about I show you," he mumbled before he nibbled gently before leaving kisses along my neck. I let out a breath of frustration as I moved my body around so I was now facing him. I smirked as I stared into his green eyes.

"Jordan, what do you know about me?" I asked, not wanting to do this if I had any doubts.

"I know that I want you, Madison." He stated and that was enough, enough for me to roughly press my lips against his as if I needed the taste of his kiss like I needed oxygen. Jordan took no time in kissing me back, his tongue ran along my bottom lip making me part them so he could deepen the kiss. I moaned softly again, finally getting what I wanted until he pulled away. His eyes searched my face as I stared at him in shock.

"What?" I asked, and his eyes darkened.

"I told you not to moan like that," he mumbled and I smirked.

"I told you not to kiss me like that," I replied making us move forward again to reconnect our lips. But before we could actually kiss again there was a cough, making us both part from each other abruptly. I moved a few spaces to the left and out of his grip with a little yelp out of surprise only to turn and see Peter Hale smirking with his arms across his muscular chest.

"Well well, Maddison Argent, young Deputy." He laughed as he shook his head, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Could say the same thing, isn't this private property, Peter?" I asked smugly, expecting him to stumble at my trick only he didn't, he raised an eyebrow, his smirk still present.

"It is, and I could ask you the same question." He replied making me raise my eyebrows. He had a point. He walked closer towards us. "How about we forgot we ever saw each other and just carry on doing what we're doing.."

"Uh no, how about-" I started but Jordan cut me off.

"Yes, we'll forget we saw you." He finished for me making me look at him with a raised eyebrow. He didn't look at me so I looked back at Peter.

"I always thought it would be you, Maddison, that wore the trousers in the relationship, but I must say Deputy, I'm impressed. She doesn't normally does as she's told." He laughed and I glared at him. I wanted to hurt him. I felt the soft touch of Jordan's finger tips run down my back, I hadn't even noticed he had moved closer to me. Meanwhile Peter carried on his ponder through the woods.

"Why did you let him go?" I asked, I was furious. He once again came close to my ear, only this time, I wasn't aroused.

"Turn around." He whispered and I did, meeting his soft features.