10. Crush.

"Man, I haven't been to a high school party in," I mumbled to myself as I stepped in, the blaring music hurt my ears slightly as I could feel the bass in my chest. It's a Sunday night.. Surely all these kids have school in the morning? Or do they think that just because they're seniors they can party all night and still get into the colleges they want to? "Forever..."

I rolled my eyes as I saw a drunken Lydia stumble out of the kitchen. Some prepubescent teen was trying to carry her and struggling immensely. I pushed past the dancing bodies and pushed the boy away from Lydia. I wrapped my arm around her waist and began to carry her upstairs.

I think it's about time she got to bed..

"Oh, I hate to see you like this Lydia." I mumbled. "Good night." I whispered as I put her to bed. Just as I was about to crawl off her bed she reached out for me. Her green eyes met mine, her lips slightly ajar.

"Please stay," She begged. "I won't tell Maddie."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I laid down beside her.

"If I tell you about the crush I have on you, you have to promise not to tell her." She told me. I laid, looking directly up at her white ceiling. Did she think I was Stiles or something?

"I won't tell her..." I supressed a laugh. She's going to regret telling me who's she's crushing on once I get it out of her.

"Thank you Jordan, you're really amazing, do you know that?" She asked. My body froze.

Jordan?

I couldn't help feeling threatened, so I got up from the bed.

"I have to go, goodnight Lydia." I stated as I left her room. I took a deep breath as I leaned against the wall outside her room.

She has a crush on Jordan? Oh she's definitely going to regret it.

-----------------------------

"Maddie, Lydia called me, she wants me to check something out. Will you be alright finishing those files off until I get back?" Jordan asked as he grabbed his car keys from his desk. Lydia?

"Lydia?" I asked, "What does she want?"

"She wants me to come check out a school girls bed room-"

"Woa-woah, hold up." I stated as I stood up, cutting him off. "I'm coming too."

I don't understand why I was so worried? Lydia would never go behind my back and try to steal my boyfriend away from me would she? Of course she wouldn't.

But have you seen Lydia? She's one of the hottest girls at BHHS, even so, isn't she a little young for Jordan?

"What's on your mind?" I was taken out of my daze by Jordan's hand resting on my thigh as he drove.

"Huh?" I asked, looking at him.

"I said, what's on your mind? You've been staring out of the window for 10 minutes." He answered making me shrug.

"Nothing. Why is looking out the window weird?" I asked, looking back out the window.

"No, you look out the window all the time. But I must say, it is weird when you're looking out the window and sitting in silence. You're never silent." He informed me. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.

"You are a good cop aren't you.." I laughed.

"No, I just know my girlfriend enough to know when something is bothering her." He smiled, "What's up?"

"Nothing." I answered once again, "Just leave it, yeah?"

"No." Jordan pulled over on the side of the road.