8. Holiday.

Ayy, here we go! Please ignore the spelling mistakes, I haven't edited this chapter, I thought it was best to get it up as soon as possible. So here it is;

We got off the plane, the cold air of England hitting us.

"Oh god," I whined, "why is it so cold?"

"That's England for you." Jordan laughed as he took my hand in his. "So this is Norwich." He sighed as his thumb ran along the back of my hand.

"You say that like you don't want to be here..." I mumbled, he quickly turned to me, his green eyes searching mine.

"No, maddie, wherever you are is where I want to be, and we are here. We're going to have the best holiday ever." He told me making me blush slightly. "But there is one thing I'm worried about."

"What is it?" I asked softly, he smiled and looked at the floor.

"It's just, uh, I've never left my dogs alone before, and you know Stiles, do you think-"

I cut him off before he could finish.

"Stiles honestly may be the most awkward teenage ever but he promised he'd look after them. The Sheriff said he'd pop in and make sure Stiles is doing his job properly, plus, Stiles would do it for me." I reassured him. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah," he laughed, "he does seem to have the biggest crush on you."

"He always has had that crush on me, ever since I used to babysit him, but, guess what Jordan?" I asked as I pulled him along.

"What?" He asked as I turned around while holding his hand, I was walking backwards.

"I'm taken," I said with a wink. He let out a laugh as he pulled me into him. My face collided with his chest, not hard though as his arms wrapped around my body.

"Too right you're taken, you're mine." He said quietly as he planted chaste kisses all over my face. I tried to push him off as I tried to contain my laughter. His hands then found their way to my sides and as he started tickling, I began screaming.

"Jordan! Stop!" I begged, "jor, St, St-o-o-p-p," I laughed as people sent us strange looks. He exhaled deeply as he kissed the top of my head, his hands staying placed on my hips.

"Sorry," he apologised, "didn't know you were ticklish."

I looked up, the smirk on his face told me different. Oh, I know different. I playfully pushed him in the chest, making him let go of me.

"You're such a liar," I laughed before I started to walk towards the airport. Jordan soon was by my side, again, taking my hand in his, our fingers intertwining together.

We had to wait quite a while for our bags to turn up, and when they did we headed out to catch a taxi. On our drive to our hotel I couldn't help but feel a little out of place.

"Jordan," I whispered, "they drive on the wrong side of the road.."

A laugh escaped his lips, before a scoff escaped the drivers lips.

"You drive on the wrong side of the road.. Not us!" He informed me, rather aggressively. My mouth dropped open.

"Alright! Calm down!" I scolded, "I was just saying."

"And this is what I'm saying,-"

The man began but Jordan cut him off.

"For the purpose of this ride, we'd really appreciate it if you'd not speak and we'll return the favour." Jordan said. The man driving a taxi eyed up both up through the interior mirror. He then proceeded to shake his head.