Beginnings

Date: 3 - 8 - 2093.
Time: 6 hours, 18 minutes before invasion.

Daniel, Elite Super Commando, the Alpha of the Super Commandos. He is currently on a mission to deal with Terrorists.

The class-9 Military Helicopter hovered inches away from the ground for the Commando to get off.

The Commando know as Alpha grabbed his AKM-13 Assault Rifle and Colt M1911A2 Pistol. Loading in a 7 round clip of 48 ACP into his M1911, he runs off into the city staying cautious for any Terrorists.

Turning corner after corner, he eventually hears some talk. Crouching over to a ledge, he watches as a large Terrorist group load up guns, grab grenades, and one grabbing a C-6 bomb.

Alpha grabs out a flashbang, pulls the pin, and throws it over the edge. Once they heard the sound of the flashbang hitting the ground, it went off. Most were blinded, with the ones who weren't running off to cover. Alpha jumps down onto one of the Terrorists and smashes there skull in with his foot.

As the Terrorists behind cover begin to shoot, Alpha grabs a blinded Terrorist and uses him as a human-shield. Homing in on the nearest Terrorist, he throws the blind Terrorist to the ground and shoots the Terrorist with his M1911.

He then shoots 3 other Terrorists as they poke there heads before throwing a frag grenade at the blind ones. Alpha then runs after the last few Terrorists.