Alpha Omega

Time: 8 hours and 40 minutes, 1 hour and 40 minutes after invasion.

Alpha continued wondering the streets, keeping a look out for anyone. He had come across more of those things. Most of them used that blaster Pistol but some had larger rifle-like blasters that were full-auto.

A few minutes go by before he hears gun shots, that meant that there was someone else here with him besides those creatures.

Rounding the corner; he came face to face-to-face with a gun. Looking at the wielder, he recognized another Super Commando. This one in particular had the Omega symbol on her chest.

Omega: So you're Alpha, huh? Thought you'd be taller.

She said as she holsters her Revolver.

Alpha: I thought they stopped at Sigma.

Omega: The first class yes. But I'm a class II Super Commando, designed to be better than the class I's.

Alpha looked down, there was a class II? And they didn't tell him? What else haven't they told him?

Alpha: Doesn't matter, is there any other Super Commando in the city?

Omega: Don't know, but they have to have seen that rupture.

Alpha: Well we should try to get out of the city, find others.

Omega: You think I'm taking orders from you? last time I checked class II's outrank Class I.

Alpha: Well that's your choice. It's a death trap here.

Alpha turned to leave as Omega looked at him before going the other direction. As they parted ways, Omega looked back to him for a brief second. She could really use the back up...

Alpha continued through the city towards the edge. Hours past, the city was huge, at least 10 kilometres in radius. Eventually he got tired from all the running, walking, and fighting. So he went to the nearest apartment to rest a while.

As he made his way up to the second floor, he heard some rummaging through an open door. Holding up his rifle, he looked into the room, seeing a soldier. He turned around to look at Alpha, smiling.

Soldier: A Super Commando! Y-you can get me out of here!

The soldier wore a green vest with a white shirt under. He wore a gas mask with helmet on top. Some straps were on his arms and legs, holding knife and ammo.

Alpha: Calm down, what's your name?

Michael: Michael, my name's Michael. I never thought I would see one of you, ever!

Alpha: Well Michael, glad to meet you, I came here to rest, do mind me staying a bit?

Michael: Not at all! you must've been through hell! This has been going on for a full hour now, here.

Alpha laid himself against the wall

Alpha: Thanks.

And with that, Michael locked the door and took a rest next to Alpha as they went to sleep.