Apologies

Hello, friends.

I am here to apologize.

You see, loves. I started writing this when I was 12. I never really thought anyone would read it at the time. I was deeply engaged in the Black Butler fandom, and desperately craving more fanfiction for it; however, times they have changed.

I am now 16, haven't had anything to do with the Black Butler fandom in years, and am kinda gay (though I still have feeling towards 2D men). I find simping over twelve-year-old boys to be slightly unsettling now, and generally have no interest in either of these two. I have AP classes and high school/soon to be college coming up (also a REAL JOB which is not something I ever pictured myself having), and have no energy or motivation to finish a fanfiction which likely needs much editing already for prior chapters.

This is all a long winded way of saying, this fic will never be finished. Some may find this to be disheartening, though I doubt this was anyone's FAVORITE fic. Likely not even in most peoples top 5. If you are heartbroken however, you may find peace in the fact that this fic is really not that original and was really just an odd compilation of fics I had read in the past. Move on my babes, I believe in you.

I am still writing fanfiction on tumblr, I like to believe I've gotten better at it. I now write for the Haikyuu!, MHA, and HxH fandoms mostly. I actually haven't written on there even in a little while, but I plan to again soon. 

I'm not going to put my username because I don't want this to just be a self-promo. If you really want it just ask in the comments I suppose. I have nothing to hide.

I hope you all have the best of lives! Please drink some water and maybe go outside, I know COVID has made that slightly more difficult... but things are slowly returning to normal. Have a lovely day, my darlings. 

Signing off. :)