Chapter 6

Alois POV

"Hello, Phantombitch." I said when I saw Ciel. Y/n was standing next to him. She looked surprised and maybe a bit scared. "Hello, Y/n-Chan. I see you've ended up at the Phantomhive manor and I have come to take you back to mine."

She glared at me, "No, I don't want to go back. I'm staying here Alois, end of story." She turned away.

I narrow my eyes, "I personally don't care what you want to do. You are my fiance and you shall come with me." I gave her a mock smile, "End of story."

Her nostrils flared with anger, "I AM NOT YOUR FIANCE!! I CAME TO VISIT TO SEE IF YOU WOULD SUIT ME!!! I NEVER-"

"SILENCE!" Ciel yelled and we turned to him, "Alois, Y/n here doesn't want to come with you."

"Well as I said before-" I started

"I was not finished." He inhaled, "I've known you for far longer than I wish, ever since that big fight between our butlers for my soul." At this point, Y/n looked confused and was about to ask a question but Ciel continued before she could. "I had honestly hoped that after your new contract with Claude after the battle ended would mean I didn't have to see you anymore." He sighed, "I was wrong, unfortunately, but through this, I have learned you don't give up when you want something. So I hereby challenge you to a duel."

I smirked, "Fine. I almost beat you once before I can beat you for sure this time."

Author POV

The group of three went out into the courtyard. The girl kept asking what Ciel meant when he said the stuff about their butlers taking souls and Alois's contract but he just brushed her off.

"Sebastian!" The bluenette called. Suddenly the crimson eyed butler appeared with two swords in hand. Each boy took one, the girl went to pout in the corner. "Okay, 10 paces then turn and go." (A/n I forgot what the true amount of paces was in the show and couldn't find it anywhere so I just looked up how many for a normal duel)

"1, 2, 3," They counted up to ten as the girl made them both promise not to cheat. Turning Ciel rushed at Alois, the blonde kept still waiting for the other to get to him. Swords clashed, both boys took turns stabbing at each other and blocking. They made their way around the courtyard.

"Why do you even care what happens to her." Alois yelled as he tried to hit Ciel's leg.

"Because I know what a pain you can be." Ciel said back as he dodged another of the blonde's attacks, "And I wouldn't want her to go through that."

As the blue haired boy went to strike the other, Alois jumped back making Ciel trip, the blonde took this chance to knock him down and pin him on the ground.

Your POV
Alois pinned Ciel to the ground and raised his sword, "I told you I  would win!" he yelled
"No!" you yelled back. You had to do something
So you:
A: just stood there
B:ran towards him

(A/N hi guys the choice options are going to be two different short chapters because I wanted to publish this one for all of you! School has been hectic but I'll see everyone in the next chapters bye!)