Chapter 2

^^(A/N the dress you are wearing but in f/c)

You waited for the carriage outside you had put on a simple f/c dress that had a bow at the front. You maid M/n was standing next to you with your suitcase. The carriage pulled up and she helped you in. You sat near the window staring as your house grew smaller and smaller. At some point you fell asleep.

(TIME SKIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK. BROUGHT TO YOU BY FUNTOM TOYS!)

"Lady Y/n" You felt someone poke you. You opened your eyes to see M/n staring at you, "Oh good your awake! We're almost there."

As she said that you felt the carriage come to a stop. You looked out to see a huge manor. Much bigger than yours at least. Standing in front of the manor was a boy (who you assumed was Alois) and his butler. Alois had light blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He was wearing a long purple jacket, under the jacket he had a white shirt with a green vest, he also had booty shorts (which was a bit strange in your opinion) and long brown boots. To top it all of he had a black bowtie. You thought he looked very strange though you must admit he was handsome. His butler had yellow eyes you could see from very far and black hair.

The butler walked up and opened the door. "Hello lady Y/n welcome to the Trancy manor." You nodded in acknowledgement. He helped you and M/n out of the carriage. Alois had walked up behind him.

"Hello! I'm Alois Trancy, you must be Y/n!" He smiled. You put your hand out to give a hand shake but he pulled you into a hug. "Y/n I think we are going to have lots of fun together." He whispered then licked your ear and backed away. You blushed. "Y/n you look very pretty and I love saying your name." He giggled. Who in the world had you mom set you up with. "Come let me show you around." You looked up at M/n she gave you a small smile. You followed Alois.

Alois showed you all around including his room. On the way out of his room you bumped into a maid and fell to the floor. The maid was very pretty, she had purple hair and blue eyes ....or an eye the other was covered by a bandage.

"Oh I'm so sorry for bumping into you I am so clumsy!" You said to the maid

"No I am sorry miss" she offered you a hand. You took it.

"Hannah! How dare you knock over poor Y/n! You will have to be punished later" Alois yelled at the maid that you know thought to be Hannah.

"Oh no Alois, it really is my fault! I am so very sorry."

"Nonsense!" Alois wrapped his arms around you. "Come now Y/n we don't need to spend any more time around her." He guided you away.

"Now I will show you your room." He smirked, "unless you want to sleep with me of course."

You blushed "Oh no I would not!" You yelled a bit to loudly, "I-I mean not that I would mind sleeping with you! Well not in a sexual way. But I mean not that it would be bad if it were in that way but..." Your face felt as though it was on fire.

He leaned in with a big smirk "Well if you would like we could." You gasped. Then he laughed and kissed your cheek. "Just kidding!" You sighed.

He led you to your room where you maid was waiting and left you there. You collapsed on the bed. You started thinking then blushed at a strange thought you had.

If you got married to Alois would you be able to sleep in his bed.