Chapter 6 continued

A stood there
You couldn't move. It all happened in slow motion. Alois brought the sword down aiming for Ciel's chest but Ciel moved before the blade hit him so it was off mark instead piercing through the side of his left shoulder and part of his right are since they were pinned under him. Alois looked annoyed and was about to strike again when you got you voice and senses back.

"ALOIS STOP!" You shouted, "You won okay! I'll came with you but don't kill him!" You didn't want a death on your conscience (A/N is that how you spell it?) Alois smiles triumphantly and got off of Ciel. Sebastian rushed in and picked Ciel up, his blood everywhere.

"Great!" Alois said smiling not taking notice of the blood all over his outfit. "I would have liked to get rid of the Zounderkite ( look it up) but the sooner we get to my manor the better. Come on now Y/n." You sighed and reluctantly left with him. The whole carriage ride you were hoping Ciel was okay. And with that Thought you fell asleep.

B Ran towards him
You snapped out of your trance and ran towards Ciel and Alois. You threw yourself between Ciel and the sword. You got stabbed instead, on the right side of your chest. Immediately you felt lightheaded as the worst injuries you've ever really had consistent of scraped knees and the occasional broken nail. You looked down to see blood everywhere before you passed out.

Alois POV

I couldn't believe it. I had just stabbed Y/n. Granted it was her fault for getting in the way of my sword but still, she was passed out and bleeding because of me.

"What did you do Alois?!" Ciel yelled.

"Don't blame this on me!" I retorted, "You're the one who suggested a duel! You're the one I was aiming for! If this is anyone's fault it's yours!"

Ciel glared at me. "You're trying to blame this on me!!!" His eyes darkened, "You're the reason Y/n has a hole in her chest!"

This made me mad, though it was true. "You Phantombitch!" I was about to attack him again when I heard Claude behind me.

"We may want to get Y/n back to the manor." He said in his monotone voice, "it seems you have won the duel and we don't want her dying."

I looked down at poor Y/n and smirked. "Claude's right! If she hadn't cut in I would have stabbed you, meaning I won and I get to take Y/n back to my manor!"

Ciel looked like he wanted to retaliate but stopped himself. I didn't know why he didn't yell at me saying I was wrong and blah blah blah, nor did I care. "Claude bring Y/n to the carriage!" With that we left the phantomhive manor.

(A/n hey people sorry if this wasn't as good another chapters I'm really tired it's late asf. I was thinking of making this two chapters but that was short so I just did both in one. Also sorry of my grammar is bad. I'm usually on my computer and I have grammarly On there so it corrects my grammar but today I'm on my phone. Any way <3 you all BYE-YA)