Chapter 3

Someone knocked on your door. You opened your eyes a bright light was shinning through your windows you looked down to see that you had a 2/f/c color nightgown. You wondered who had changed you and assumed it was M/n and hoped it wasn't *someone* else.

"Come in!" You yelled.

"Hello, My lady." Hannah came in with a bright yellow, sparkly dress that almost blinded you when the sun hit it. "His highness would like you to wear this today, I am here to help you get dressed"

"Oh." You said dully. You had to wear that giant ball of yellow. You wondered why Alois would want you to wear that. Hannah helped me into it. You looked like the sun. "Do I have to wear this?" You turned to Hannah who looked like she was holding in a chuckle.

"Um, yes Miss. His highness requested it." You nodded and wondered if Alois wanted to make a fool of you. "Please come downstairs to breakfast." You followed Hannah to the dining room and heard a crash.

"You idiots! Did you learn nothing from Hannah and her eye! Do not look at your master ever!" You heard Alois scream. You looked at Hannah and noticed her bandage. Did he have something to do with that.

"Your Highness, Lady Y/n is here." Hannah said as you entered. You looked around the room you saw triplets one was on the ground with the other two helping him up next to him there was a plate that was shattered.

"Y/n!" Alois smiled when he saw you and walked over, "You look beautiful."

"Really?" You asked him sceptical, "I don't look like a giant ball of cloth that got stuck in sink drain?" (A/N I would say dryer but I don't think they had them back then)

"No of course not who told you that. Was it Hannah!" He marched over to Hannah, "Oh, Hannah you think your so pretty." He slapped Hannah throwing her to the floor and you gasped, "Well you're not! You're just an ugly SLUT!" He kicked her. You had to stop this.

"ALOIS!" He glared at you if looks could kill (and I know this is a real huge cliche but) You would have died on the spot. "Hannah didn't do anything it was my original thought!" You were on the verge of tears, Alois saw this and his gaze softened.

Alois sighed, "Clean this up!" He pointed to Hannah, "Come Y/n, Lets eat."

Tears streamed down your face. You couldn't deal with someone who treated their servants like that. You ran. You ran up to your room. Closed the door and locked it.

ALOIS POV

(A/n So sorry if you don't think Alois would be like this. I'm not very good at writing POV's of characters that exist :3)

Y/n was crying. Then she ran. I didn't know what to do. What was she upset about? I didn't understand. "Y/n!" I called out.

Claude came up to me, "Your highness it may be best if you leave her alone for the moment." He put his arm on my shoulder to stop me from running.

"NO!" I shouted "IF I LEAVE HER ALONE SHE MIGHT LEAVE ME!" I turned to Claude, "Claude did she go to her room." I didn't know how but he was always able to sense where people were. He didn't answer just stared blankly at me, "CLAUDE TELL ME!"

"Yes, Your Highness she went to her room." I ran. Up the stairs through the halls.

I threw open the door to Y/n's room and saw her starting to pack up her things.  "Y/n!"

She looked at me. "Alois....."