Chapter 5

Your POV

You got up to Ciel's office and sat down at his desk.

"So, please do tell. Why are you here?" Ciel asks

You told him the whole story from when your mom sent you to the Trancy manor, to when Alois slapped you when you were packing. "And that's how I ended up at your door." You gave Ciel a small smile when you finished.

He nodded, "I see." He looked up at you, "Well Y/n, you may stay as long as you like."

Your eyes widened, "Surely you jest. I could not intrude for long, I simply wish to stay the night. I will leave when I wake up."

He looked at you for a moment, "Alright, I'll have Sebastian run a bath for you after he shows you your room."

You smiled, "Thank you, Lord Phantomhive."

"Please call me Ciel." He told you and you nodded, realizing he had been calling you by your first name. He called for Sebastian who brought you to your room.

"I will send for you when the bath is ready." Sebastian told you. You thanked him and he left. You walked into your room, the room was quite empty with only a navy blue bed in the middle of the room, a window with a desk underneath it on the back wall, and a closet door on the opposite wall.

You set your bags on the bed and began searching for your nightgown and noticed all your clothes were slightly damp and had some dirt on them, but you could just brush it off. You heard a knock on your door, "Come in!" You called expecting Sebastian instead, you turned around to see a magenta-haired maid stumble into the room.

"Hello!" She said in a high pitched voice, "My name is Mey-rin, yes it is. I am here to help you bathe." She smiled at you.

"Alright." You decided to search for your nightgown after you took a bath. Mey-rin guided you to the bath (tripping many times on the way, you noticed she was quite clumsy) and helped you undress. You slipped into the bath and couldn't help but sigh as the warm water surrounded your body. Mey-rin started to scrub the dirt off your shoulders, you felt quite strange having someone other than your personal maid wash you, but you figured that it was either Mey-rin or Sebastian and having the male bathe you seemed even more strange. Then you wondered what had happened to your personal maid. She had accompanied you on the trip to the manor and then disappeared. You prayed she was not still with Alois.

(MEANWHILE AT THE TRANCY MANOR)

Claude POV

Alois threw another vase at me. "WHERE IS SHE!!! WHERE IS Y/N!!!!" He screamed to no one in particular. He had been throwing a tantrum for the past hour since he had found out that Y/n left. He came up to me, "CLAUDE DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!!" He yelled with tears in his eyes, "YOU HAVE TO GET HER BACK, I REFUSE TO LET HER LEAVE ME TOO!!!!"

I bowed to him, partially to cover my face for the vase I knew would come when I said this, "Your Highness Y/n has run away.....to the Phantomhive manor." The vase crashed beside my head.

(BACK TO YOU)

Once you finished your bath Mey-rin brought you to your room. You went in and noticed your bag was missing, it was replaced by a nightgown and a note the note said:

Y/N Sebastian came to get your nightgown ready and noticed your clothes were a mess. He took them to wash. Please use this for the night. Ciel

The dress was beautiful, it was a lavender colored silk with small beads sewn onto the bottom. Mey-rin helped you change into it. The end hung to your ankles and the sleeves were a bit too long, but you still loved it. "You look beautiful Milady, yes you do!" Mey-rin told you. You gave her a small smile.

A knock was heard and Mey-rin ran to get it. Sebastian entered and bowed, "Hello Miss, the young master sent me to get you for dinner." You nodded and followed Sebastian to the dining hall.

Ciel was sitting in a chair at the end of a long table, he looked up when you entered the room and seemingly blushed when he saw you.

Ciel POV

Y/n walked into the room. She looked very beautiful in my mother's old nightgown. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away. Y/n came and sat next to me. "Good evening Ciel." She said to me.

"Good Evening Y/n. How is your room?" I ask her, looking only at my food.

"It's nice, Thank you again for letting me stay here." I see her smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Of course, Its been quite lonely lately not many people come here. Elizabeth used to a lot before we broke off the engagement." Elizabeth was my cousin, who was always trying to get me to call her Lizzie. We broke off the engagement after the new law that you couldn't marry family. (A/N IDK I just need Lizzie to not be in the way, and I actually like her so I don't want to kill her.)

Y/n looked shocked, "You and Lizzie are no longer engaged?" I internally laughed she was so cute....wait, what? No, I mean........nice..?

"Yeah, but I'm not sad. I wasn't ever in love with her." She nodded.

We heard a knock on the door and Sebastian went to the door. After a few minutes of silence, we heard a crash and ran to the foyer. Sebastian was on the floor next to the wall. Claude standing in front of him... And Alois in the middle of it all. He looked up and saw Y/n and me. His eyelids came down and he glared at me, "Hello Phantombitch."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Phantombitch nickname credit goes to storylover687 go check out her story it's amazing.

This chapter was 1003 words long. Holy crap, never have I written something so long in 2 days.

Remember your amazing and perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!