(010)

Megan laid in bed with Warren. She looked to him as she laid asleep and sighed. Megan couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about Warren and what he had done. How he had done it for her. But she was scared she was going to lose him. She knew it was the last thing she wanted or needed.

Megan sighed as she climbed out of bed. She walked into the kitchen. She grabbed herself a glass of water. She felt Warren grab her waist and jumped. She turned to look at him.

Warren smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked as Megan looked to him and smiled. Warren kissed her. "I woke up and you weren't there," he told her.

Megan sighed as she looked to him. "I couldn't sleep. I couldn't help but worry about all that's happened. And it's scared me. Because I don't want to lose you," Megan said.

Warren kissed her and smiled. "You won't lose me. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I promise," he said.

Megan smiled as she leant in and kissed him. "I guess so. I'm just scared," she said.

Warren pulled her close and heatedly kissed her. "It's all going to be okay. I promise," he said as Megan looked to him and smiled.

****

Megan walked into the flat and smiled as she saw Mia. Megan walked over where her sister was. "You okay? You look tired," Mia said.

Megan smiled as she looked to her sister. "I'm fine. It's just the pregnancy and everything with Warren I guess. It's getting to me now. That's all," Megan said.

Mia looked to her and smiled. "Of course it is. But it will be okay. You'll be okay. I mean I know everything that you've been through. I know how scared you are. But it'll be okay. And Warren is good for you. Despite what everyone else thinks," Mia said.

Megan smiled and nodded. "I guess you're right. I'm just worried. Is everything okay with you and Sami?" She asked.

Mia nodded and sighed. "We're okay. He wants us to have a baby. And I really don't know. I mean, it's a big decision," Mia said.

Megan looked to her and smiled. "I know it is. But you and Sami are good together. And I do think you'd be a great mum," she told her.

Mia smiled and nodded as she looked to her. She knew just how much she and Megan had been through.

****

Megan got back to the flat. She smiled as she saw Warren. Warren pulled her close. "I know that you're worried. But I love you Megan. And there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. I'm going to do all that I can to look after you. I love you," Warren said.

Megan smiled and looked to him. "I love you too. I just don't want to lose you," she said.

Warren leant in and kissed her. "You won't. I promise," Warren said as Megan smiled. Having no idea just how he was about to break that promise to her.