(07)

Warren was planning to make Laurie pay. He wasn't getting away with what he did to Megan. No one hurt his girl and got away with it.

When morning came, Warren saw Megan fast asleep in his bed. He hated how she had been taken advantage of all because she wanted to save her sister.

Warren sat in bed and sighed. He had phone calls to make and he was going to have Laurie sorted by the end of the day. He heard Megan whining. "Morning sleeping beauty."

"Time is it?" Megan asked as she sat up and yawned. She looked at Warren. "What?"

"You are absolutely beautiful. You know that?"

***
Megan sighed as she made her way back home. Diane was waiting. "Oh and where have you been? I needed help this morning with the kids."

"That's not my problem. I was with Warren if you really want to know. Don't feel safe around Laurie and I don't want my family round him either," Megan said as she poured some coffee.

Diane sighed. "Look, Laurie is good for Sinead. He makes her happy and treats Hannah like his own. He's helped her change her life."

Megan shook her head in disbelief. "He's pulled the wool over your eyes and you're all too naïve to see it. Saint Laurie. If he's such a saint, then why did he... never mind."

Diane frowned. "Why did he what?"

"It doesn't matter. Trust me. He'll get what's coming to him."

***
Mia saw Megan storming out the flat. She ran after her. "Megan? What happened?" She asked.

"Don't ask babes. I'm sorting this. Once and for all. Warren is going to help me," Megan said as she looked at Mia. "Don't worry."

"You're planning something aren't you?"

"No. Look, don't worry. Please."

Mia nodded and sighed. She looked her sister and smiled. "I love you."

"Love you too bubs."

***
Megan walked into the club. Warren was there with some other guys. "Babes, come here," Warren said. He saw how apprehensive Megan was. "It's okay."

Megan reluctantly walked over. She hated Warren's dodgy friends. She didn't trust them. "I need to talk to you."

"Okay. Well I'll be done soon and then we can get a takeaway and then talk at home?"

"Yeah. Okay."

***
Megan knew that Warren was going to kill Laurie. She didn't want him to. She wanted to see Laurie suffer in prison.

Megan was struggling with everything that had happened. She had made out like she could handle it. But she couldn't. She wasn't strong anymore and Laurie had destroyed her.

***
Warren left the club and Mia walked over to him. "Please, don't let Megan do anything stupid. She acts tough but she's not. She's struggling inside and she'll keep it hidden."

Warren nodded. "Right Thanks."

***
Warren walked into the flat. He saw Megan sitting on the sofa crying. "Babe?"

"He's Broken me. I'm not who I was and that monster has broken me," she sobbed.

Warren held his girl close to him. Laurie wasn't getting away with this. No way. He was going to pay for Hurting Megan and Warren was going to make sure he did.