(012)

Megan looked to her phone as it rang. She was angry. She couldn't believe what she had heard. How Warren had cheated on her. She never thought that after all that they had been through, that he would do that to her.

Megan thought that their relationship was worth a lot more than that. She couldn't believe how he'd do such a thing to her.

Megan looked to her phone as it rang. She looked to see that it was Warren. She declined the call as she ran a hand through her hair.

Mia walked into the room. She looked to her and smiled.  "Are you okay?" Mia asked. 

Megan shock her head. "After all that we have been through with Laurie. I can't believe how he would do this to me. I mean I am having a baby with him.  And after how hard I have been trying to get over what happened.  And he is screwing someone else. I hate this," she sobbed. 

Mia sat next to her. She pulled her into her arms as she sobbed.  "I know that only you can decide what you are going to do. But whatever you want to do I am here. I will support you. I am your sister. No matter what," she said as Megan looked to her and smiled.

****

Megan got to the club as she saw warren. She knew they she had to confront him over everything that had happened. She was angry and she couldn't believe how he'd actually do this.

"Hey Babe," Warren said as he saw her.

Megan saw red. She walked over to him. She slapped him hard as she could. Causing him to go stumbling back. He frowned as he held his cheek and looked to her in shock.

"Meg?"

"No. Don't Meg me.  I know what you did how dare you.I am pregnant and you did this!" She sobbed.

Warren looked to her in confusion.  "Whatever anyone has said, it's a lie," he told her.

Megan looked to him and glared.  "No. It's not a lie I heard you. You cheated on me. I am having your baby. We are starting a family. And you do this to me? Go to hell we are done!" she spat as she went to walk off.

"Megan please. It was a mistake," he said.

Megan turned to face him and nodded. "Yeah. It was. Me and you. It was a mistake," she spat as she walked off.

****

Mia answered the door. She sighed as she saw Warren. "She is asleep. She doesn't want to see you. I don't blame her," Mia said.

Warren sighed. "Please. I made a mistake."

"Yeah. you did. She doesn't need this."

"I need your help. Please talk to her. She listens to you. I can't lose her," Warren said.

Mia sighed. "I can't do that," she said as she went to close the front door on him.

Warren looked to her. "Yes you are. Or I will tell Megan and Sami what you did. And how you killed Laurie," he said as Mia frowned.

But he had no idea the war he was about to create with himself and Megan. And it wasn't going to be easy.