(06)

Megan laid in bed. She tried to hide the tears that were threatening to fall. It had been a few days since Laurie raped her and she hated herself for letting it happen. She knew she wound him up but she couldn't help it.

When she eventually got out of bed, she made her way downstairs. She looked at Mia who could tell she wasn't herself. "Megan? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine babes."

Megan saw Laurie walk in. She felt her remaining colour drain from her face. "Morning Megan."

Megan grabbed her coat and left the flat. Everyone was looking at her.

***
Warren looked up as Megan walked in. He saw the black eye and the cuts. "Babe? What happened?" He asked.

"Laurie happened."

"Babe. What did he do?"

Megan felt the tears hit her. "He raped me."

That was it. Warren grabbed his jacket and went to go after Laurie. Megan stopped him. "No! Trust me. I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna kill him. I really am and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it."

Warren was shocked. He looked at Megan. "I'll do it. Then you won't be getting into any trouble at all. All I need is for you to give me an alibi."

"How about this, we were in your flat. All night having sex. We did it in the kitchen, living room and bedroom?" She joked.

Warren smirked and nodded. "Yes please babe. We should make that happen," he said.

***
Megan was sitting by the fountain. Mia came and sat by her. "Laurie did something to you. Didn't he?"

Megan nodded. "Yeah. He raped me and he's not getting away with it. Warren and I are seeing to that."

"Megan. Why?"

"He said it was what he was gonna do to you and I wasn't going to let that happen. So if it was gonna be anyone, it would be me he did it to," she said.

Mia felt guilty that Megan had been raped to save her from it. She never underestimated that Megan would do anything for her. But she didn't think her sister would do that for her.

***
Warren saw Laurie in the village. He walked over to him. "I know what you did and you're gonna regret it," he spat.

Laurie turned to look at Warren. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

"I know you raped Megan. She told me and believe me, you are not getting away with hurting my girl."

***
Megan and Mia were sitting in Megan's bedroom with DeeDee, Hannah and Rose. They were giving the younger girls a pamper treatment.

Hannah looked at Megan. "Laurie Hurt mummy."

"What do you mean babes?" Megan asked her little niece. She saw the look on her face.

Hannah sighed. "I saw him. He smacked her."

***
Later on that night, Megan left the flat. She was staying with Warren. He let her in and locked the door. "You don't seem happy babe. Apart from the obvious, whaha up?"

"I'm just pissed off that Laurie is acting like a saint when he's not," she said.

Warren kissed her passionately. "He's not getting away with it baby. I promise you."

Megan nodded. She knew when Warren said something, he meant it. But what would the outcome be?