(02)

Megan woke and sighed. She sat up and smiled to herself. She was back home with her sister. The sister who she would kill for. No one hurt her and got away with it.

Megan walked downstairs and saw Mia. Mia sat at the table and smiled at Megan. "Hey. Sleep okay?" Mia asked.

Megan nodded and sat down. "Where's Sinead?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

Megan knew how bad she was struggling with everything but she didn't want her sister to be feeling so down and so low. "They won't get away with it. I promise you."

"I don't know. I really don't."

***
Megan walked around the village. She saw Warren again and smirked. "Still here?"

"Where else would I be?"

Megan shrugged. "I don't know. I'd prefer somewhere I don't have to see your face though."

"Babe. Please. You love my face," Warren said.

Megan rolled her eyes and smirked. "You wish."

***
Mia saw the altercation between Warren and Megan. She knew her sister was attracted to Warren but she wouldn't admit it. She would deny it for as long as she could.

Mia walked over to her and grinned. "You and the resident bad boy getting on just fine?" She asked.

"He's a self obsessed moron. He thinks I like his face? No," Megan replied.

Mia grinned. "You do like his face though. You can't deny that," she said.

"I deny everything."

***
Megan walked around the village. She saw Sienna Blake. Megan knew all about Sienna and she didn't know weather to feel sorry for her or not.

Sienna walked over to her. "You're best off staying clear of Warren. He's bad news."

"I have no intention of going near Warren. He's not my type," Megan said. She was lying. Warren was exactly her type.

Sienna nodded. "He's not a nice guy. He will hurt you," she said.

***
Megan went into the club. She ordered a drink and sat at the bar. She felt someone stand behind her. It was Warren. "I thought this wasn't your kind of place?" He asked.

"Well the pub doesn't exactly do it for me either. Thought I should at least check out their competition," Megan said as she downed her drink. She grinned. "Why are you here?"

"I own this place. The garage too," Warren replied. He sat down next to Megan.

Megan nodded and ordered another drink. Warren told the bartender to give Megan her drinks for free. She grinned. "So, Sienna Blake came over to me. Said I should keep away from you. Cause you're trouble?"

Warren rolled his eyes. "I had a thing with her. She didn't like it when I dumped her," he told her.

Megan nodded and smirked. "So she's a little jealous?"

"Definitely. You're not as bad as I thought."

Megan shrugged and winked. "You'll have to find that out I'm afraid Foxy," she said.

***
Megan and Warren found themselves in the office. Warren smirked and ran a hand up and down her thigh. Could Megan resist the charms and affections of the village bad boy?