(014)

Megan was angry. She was angry at Warren Fox and the fact that he was blackmailing her sister to try and get her back. She couldn't believe that he'd stoop so low.

She couldn't believe that he'd involved her sister in this. All that she knew was that she was angry. And she wasn't going to let him take down Mia. Not with what he had done.

Megan got dressed. She walked into the kitchen. She placed a hand on her bump and sighed.

She knew how none of it was easy. And she knew that she was trying. She was trying to be a good mum. Despite all that was going on with Warren.

She hated how this was her pregnancy as she knew it was a mess. She knew how warren had cheated on her and hurt her.

And now he was trying to blackmail her sister into getting them back together. It wasn't going to happen. She wasn't going to let it happen.

Megan knew how Mia had killed Laurie. But she knew it was self defence. And she knew how he had raped her. She knew that she wasn't going to let Warren get to her about it all.

Megan knew that she couldn't forgive him. He had broken her heart.

Megan looked to see Diane as she walked into the room. Diane looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Diane asked.

Megan looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. I'm just tried," she said as Diane looked to her and nodded.

She knew her daughter. And she could see that she was off.

****

Megan walked through the village as she saw Mia and smiled. "Hey. What are you going to do? I mean are you going to confront Warren? It may make him angry. And he may reveal what I did," Mia said.

Megan knew how Mia was scared about this getting out. And how the last thing that she wanted was for Sami to find out and hate her.

"Hey. You have nothing to worry about. What you did was survive. And I am not going to let Warren Fox get to you and use this because he wants me back. It will be okay," Megan said.

Mia smiled. "I'm sorry for all of this," she said.

Megan looked to her and smiled. "You don't need to be sorry. None of this is your fault," Megan said.

Megan knew just how messy that things seemed to be.

****

Megan got to Warren's flat. He smirked as he answered the door. "Hi babe," he said as she walked in.

Megan glared at him. "Don't babe me Warren. I mean it. I am not in the mood to deal with you and your games. I know that you tried to blackmail my sister. But if you tell anyone what Mia did, I will reveal all your hidden skeletons that you have hidden. We are over," she told him.

He looked to her and smirked. "We'll see," he said as he stepped towards her as she looked to him and glared.

Unaware of just what this was the start of between them.