(011)

Megan was worried. She knew that she was trying to make it work with Warren. But it wasn't easy. She was having a baby. And it scared her.

Megan laid in bed as she sat texting Warren. She felt as if there was a strain with her and Warren. She didn't know what it was. But it scared her.

Megan stood from the bed. She walked through the flat. She smiled as she saw Mia. "Are you okay? You look terrible," Mia said.

Megan looked to her sister. She rolled her eyes as she looked to her. "Ever so charming aren't you?" She said.

Mia nodded. "No seriously. Are you sure that you're okay?" She asked as she handed her some hot chocolate.

Megan looked to her sister and smiled. "I guess. I don't know. I am just trying to hard to make it work with Warren. He's working away a lot. I don't know what he is up too. I just want to make it work. Especially after everything. And it terrifies me."

Mia looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard. But I know that Warren loves you. Talk to him. Try and make it work. It will be okay," Mia said as Megan sighed.

Hoping that she was right.

****

Megan walked into the club and smiled as she saw Warren. "Hey babe," he said.

Megan walked over to him and kissed him. "You know, if I didn't know any better, I would say that you were avoiding me," she commented.

Warren grabbed her waist. He pulled her close and smiled. "Now why would I be avoiding you?" he asked.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. She smirked. "You tell me. You seem to be working a lot. I don't want to loose you. I know all that happened with Laurie. I just want us to be okay. You know? He's screwed with my family enough. He's gone. I want it to be okay. You know," Megan said.

Warren placed a hand on her cheek and smiled.   "I get how hard that things are. But it's going to be okay. We will make it work. Laurie won't come between us. I am working a lot. I know. But it's for us and our baby. I promise it will be okay," he told her.

Megan looked to him and smiled as he pulled her close. He kissed her. Megan knew how everything was a mess. She just hoped that their relationship was strong enough.

****

Megan laid in bed as she sat looking through her phone. She groaned as she heard shouting. She frowned as she stood up. She listened to see Sami and Warren who were arguing.

"You need to tell her Warren. You're having a baby with her."

"I'm aware Sami. You need to keep quiet no telling Mia."

"I won't for now. But like it or not. The truth will come out. Megan will find out that you cheated on her," Sami said as Megan stood heartbroken.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. That he could do that to her. Especially after everything that they had been through.