"Who do you think you are?"

"Uh, the movies. It's kind of like the movies." My face was still hidden, picking up the spoon that partially bathed in the soup.

"Oh, ok." I sighed, almost telling her my secret. I don't want them to know about my secret as much as they didn't want me to know about theirs.

The two animals trotted away from the table, heading to the area in which they fell, standing by their clothes. Poof. I quickly looked away as they were naked.

"Warning next time." I spoke softly, continuing to eat my soup.

"They transform back on random occassions." Tohru chuckled nervously.

"Can you transform?" I asked, taking another slurp at the delicious dish.

"No, I'm just like you." I shook my head, hearing the boys enter the room.

"Trust me, you're not like me." I replied, hearing Kyo sit to my left as Yuki sat beside Tohru. My back was against the starry sky, which was quite sad as I wanted to just watch it.

"Let me start explaining." Shigure broke out, causing my head to cock in his direction, scooping more broth in my spoon. "Kyo, Yuki, and I are apart of the zodiac. We, and many others, can transform into animals when hugged by the opposite sex or weakened greatly." I nodded to his explanation, thinking of how it was quite similar to my possible transformations into a fox.

"I assume only the Sohma family can be apart of the zodiac?" I questioned, slurping more soup.

"Yes, that is correct. There are a total of thirteen zodiac, as it is from the zodiac years, with the cat not being apart of it." I glanced towards Kyo, him aiming his face down as he continued to eat his bowl of soup.

"And then there is a god? I know the story of the zodiac. So is there a god?" Shigure nodded.

"As you know, Kyo is the cat and Yuki is the rat." My eyes reverted to Shigure, seeing him continue his smirking.

"And you are?"

"Hug me and you'll find out." Yuki slammed the table instantly.

"Just tell her. Why do you have to be so creepy about it?" Yuki asked. Shigure sighed, stirring his warm soup.

"I'm the dog, but you can figure out the other zodiacs later." I nodded in confirmation, thinking of how the zodiac animals correlate with the boys' hair colour and eyes.

"Just like mine." I mumbled, no one hearing me.

I finished my soup with one last spoonful of broth, then stood with the bowl and spoon. As my legs took me to the kitchen I opened my mouth.

"Do I have any rules to follow?" My voice boomed so they could hear, as I placed my dish in the sink.

"Nope." Shigure spoke as I approached the room again.

"Ok. I told Torhu that I'm sleeping down here, just so you know." I continued towards the same position on the wooden platform outside.

"But what about your injuries?" Kyo asked, looking towards me as I sat down.

"What about them? They're nothing." My reply seemed to have start a conversation about the whole topic.

"What injuries do you have?" Shigure questioned as my body spread itself across the wooden floor, gazing up at the night. The pain of my bruises slowly appeared, but they weren't too dramatic.

"She has bruises everywhere, as you saw on her face." Yuki mentioned.

"Oh, I was going to ask about that. Where are they from?" Shigure questioned, causing me to sigh.