"I want you to know that I love you."

3rd P.O.V

"Hey guys." Kyo finally met back up with Tohru and Yuki, all nearby Kiyomi's room.

Tohru gasped in relief. "You found her! Is she ok?" Her whisper was as loud as her normal voice.

"Thank god." Yuki stepped close to Kyo, looking into Kiyomi's sleeping face. "She's so peaceful." Yuki's soft voice placed a grin on his face.

"Thank you, Kyo." Tohru clasped her hands together, looking into is orange eyes.

"No problem." Kyo grinned, seeing Tohru do the same. "She hugged me then said that she needed a place to rest. So, I was just going to take her to her room." Kyo blushed to the thought of their reunion.

"That's a good idea." Yuki added, Tohru agreeing with a nod.

The group barely spoke, walking the rest of the way to her room. Entering, there was a note placed on the nightstand beside her bed. Yuki lifted the white sheets, allowing Kyo to lay Kiyomi carefully.

"What's this?" Tohru asked, lifting the folded letter as Yuki finished placing the sheets over Kiyomi. "To Kiyomi, from Itsuki."

"Let's not open it." Kyo budded in, lightly grabbing the letter and resting it on the nightstand once again.

Yuki and Tohru didn't know, but Kyo knew what was within that note. The words from Kiyomi's dearest and oldest friend were spilling in it.

Flashback

"What are you doing?" Kyo asked, seeing Itsuki place a note beside Kiyomi's bed.

"This is for whenever you guys find her and bring her back." Itsuki beamed, scratching the back of his head as he spun around to face Kyo. "It's what I've always wanted to say to her for years now. For some reason, I can't tell her in person." Kyo cocked his head sideways, raising a brow in confusion.

"You're leaving a letter then?"

"Yea, I have to go back to my estate, since it's been too long." Itsuki intertwined his fingers behind his back.

"But it's been like a day or two." Kyo looked past Itsuki's shoukder, seeing the note folded perfectly.

"Accoridng to my family, that's too long. They're very strict about us kitsune, except Kiyomi." Itsuki's grin dropped to a frown, his head bobbing to the suffering she's been put through.

"Yea." Kyo replied, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I want you to take care of her when I'm not around. Please?" Kyo nodded to Itsuki's request, seeing a tear trickle from his eye. "It'll be along time before I see her."

"What? Why?" Kyo leaned forward slightly, thinking about how this news would hurt Kiyomi.

"Because." Itsuki chuckled as he wiped the tear away. "I need to find a way to break her curse." Kyo's eyes widened, thinking about Tohru. She is very worried for him and would do anything to break his curse, if she knew the truth.

"Ok, I'll take care of her. I promise." Itsuki's smoke came back, his eyes slightly bloodshot.

"Thanks."

Flashback End

"I'm sure she'll wake up soon." Kyo mentioned as everyone is now sitting in chair surrounding Kiyomi. "She takes naps, but they aren't necessarily long ones."

"You seem to know alot about her sleep schedule." Tohru added, looking at Kyo's grin. Something within Tohru ached, as if she saw a scene she didn't want to see.