"You're so helpless sometimes"

Once I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the loveliest orange irises. Kyo was grinning at my presence. We were in the same position I last saw us sleep in.

"Hey." he rasped.

"Hey." I replied, lifting myself up. "What's the plan for today?" I asked him, rubbing the blurriness out of my eyes.

"I'm not sure." He sait up aswell.

***

The plan was to head to the beach, so we all dressed in swim suits and grabbed towels. Tohru and Kisa wore one pieces as the boys obviously wore swim trunks. I wore a two piece that was black and had some black fabric fall from the top half. I'm not big into one pieces, but it's easier to dry off in.

"Let's head out!" Momiji bursted, grabbing his favourite hat and skipping out the back door. We all followed his steps to the beach.

"Is it nice here?" I asked Haru, who stood beside me.

"I'm not sure. I've never been here before." I nodded to his response as the white and tan sanded beach appeared in front of us. We took a few steps down the concrete stairs to feel an instant cool breeze brush past us.

"Ahh, that feels good." I took off my extra shirt to reveal my swim suit. Tohru layed an extra towel down for people to sit on.

"Tohru, you ready to race?" I asked her, throwing my towel on Kyo, who was sitting ontop of the extra towel.

"Yea!" she blurted back with determination. We both dashed into the water, the cold sticking to us for just moments before we got used to it.

"We'll head to that rock, ok?" She nodded to my demand. "Three...two...one!" Once I shouted, we both ducked our heads in the water and swung our arms.

I played no attention to her place, but kept my eyes down, occasionally turning it to breathe. Once my fingers touched the rock, I looked behind me to see Tohru still fighting to come here.

She touched the rock, lifting her head to gasp for air.

"Tohru, you don't know how to breathe when you swim?" She shook her head. "I'll teach you."

As I taught her, once again, I couldn't help but feel eyes landing on me. Once she perfected her form, I told her that she was good to practice a few laps.

"Thanks, Yomi." I grinned as a reply.

"I'm going to take a laps." Then and there, I dashed forward. Once I would reach the rock, I'd rolled into a front somersault and push my feet against the bare rock. It used my momentum to keep me going.

"Way to go, Yomi!" I heard a shout from ashore, noticing Haru raise a thumb in good luck. Tihru stopped as did I for the laps.

It wore me out, constantly flipping and flapping my hands. I used the breast stroke technique to reach the shore. Panting, I made my way to the towel.

"Kyo doesn't want to get wet?" I asked Haru. He shook his head as did Yuki who was beside him.

"You know I hate the water." I chuckled slightly to his words, sitting beside him in a perpendicular manner.

"You're fine with a little water?" Before he could answer, I layed my head back, feeling my hair run on his school.

"Awe, look at you two." Yuki said in a high pitch manner. "The best couple." Instantly, Kyo and I gave him death stares.

"Did you say something, rat?" Kyo shined, keeping his dark eyes on their presence.

I turned my body, facing the water and watching the kids and Tohru have fun. Wrapping the towel around my body, I bent my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

I sat that way for quite some time, just  watching the sun drop in front of my eyes.

3rd P.O.V

"Look, she fell asleep." Haru pointed towards Kiyomi, who was still sitting in the same position.

"She sure likes to nap." Yuki spoke out. Both Haru and Yuki eyes Kyo, who sat still and watched the water.

"Why are you looking at me?" Kyo asked, seeing the kids and Tohru exit the water.

"You're her roommate, so take her to your room." Yuki whispered. Kyo lightly blushed, but the darker skies hid it.

"Ugh, why me?"

"Just do it." Haru softly replied. Each of them stood, those who were wet front he water dried off as Haru and Yuki prepared everything to go.

"She fell asleep again?" Tohru questioned. Momiji kneeled beside the sleeping girl, giving off a faint smile while petting her now dry hair.

"It's so soft even after being in the ocean." His German accent wasn't as strong in that phrase, but it made Tohru grin aswell.

"Alright." Kyo sighed, kneeling beside her, slithering his arms under her back and knees. "Time to go back to our room." Everyone began to leave, Kyo and Momiji stuck behind.

"Do you like her?" Momiji questioned, clasping his hands behind his back.

"She's my friend so yea." Kyo replied, not feeling tired from Kiyomi's light body.

"No, like-like her." Kyo began to blush to the thought.

"Uhh, no!" he blurted, Moiji raising a brow to his sudden shout.

"Sure." Momiji chuckled as they approached the building.

"Goodnight guys!" everyone shouted to each other, entering their own rooms.

Kyo stepped into his, still holding Kiyomi as the door shut behind him. He slowly lowered her onto her side of the bed. She moved a bit, but was still fast asleep.

"You're so helpless sometimes." Kyo smirked, his eyes glittering to the sight of her. He quickly got ready for bed and crawled into his side. "Look at you." He looked into her shut eyes, thinking of her lovely blue ones. "You sleep around me all the time."

Kyo wrapped his arm around her, smuggling close to her. Kiyomi's face was buried into his chest as he kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight."

3rd P.O.V End

As my eyes fluttered open, I realized I was in the same bed with Kyo. My body was in his arms, his warm arms. This embraced made me blush, but I loved it. I couldn't help myself with the sudden urge. I lifted my body to meet him face to face, seeing his eyes were still shut.

"Thank you." I leaned in towards him, my lips gracefully brushing his. I felt like staying here, not leaving his warm embrace.

I felt his arm tighten around me, gripping me closer. His lips began to move with mine. It was so nice, so soft. I felt loved at that very moment. My cheeks were beat red, as my heart began to relax.

-----------------------------------------------------------