"Wait."

Light peered it's way into my vision, noticing the empty living room in front of me. Underneath my head, I felt something tough. The toughness would rise slight up and down as if it was some breathing pattern. Lifting my head, I noticed it was Kyo that I was leaning against. He still seemed well asleep, so I didn't want to bother him.

I sighed, speaking, "Thanks for being my pillow." I felt the need to head towards the lake for fresh air and comfort, but my eyes drew to a blanket that was folded ontop of the arm chair. My feet tip toed over, hearing my feet lightly pat against the floor. I then gripped the peach-orange blanket. I layed it across Kyo's body, seeing his chest rise and lower as his slow breath continues.

The sun was barely out, shining a bright pink-orange. The light hit my bright eyes, almost blinding me. As my legs stepped through the path in the woods, I started to feel overwhelmed. The waters appeared in my vision. The pink and orange lights glistened across the surface of the lake, finally calming me down.

"It's so beautiful." I voiced as I lowered my body on the last foot of the cement. My knees scrunched towards my torso, my arms linking around them.

Suddenly, I felt a tear fall from my eyelid. It wasn't like me to cry as much now, but it can happen during worst occasions. From the slight ripples in the lake, the clicking sounds from the crickets and cicadas, and the warm and chill breeze that flowed around my body, I was calm and relaxed. From this state and being alone, the need to cry was instant.

"This is so nice." my voice shook, grinning ever so slightly. This was the best smile I could create. "It's too nice." My slow tears became fast rivers streaming. My long and quite breaths became short and loud ones. "Why was I born in this nice place, but treated so badly?" I wanted to transform and curl up into a ball.

"Yomi?" This somewhat low voice broke the silence of the breeze. My eyes widened, quickly wiping my face with my hands.

"Yea?" I asked in my empty tone, seeing the orange hair flail in the wind as his body sat beside mine.

"What's wrong?" His eyes were like an orange flame twinkling to the sun.

"Nothing. I'm just admiring the view." I could sense that he knew something was wrong. Does he have a knack for reading people's feelings like Tohru does?

"For the amount of time I've known Tohru, I've gotten more used to understanding others' feelings." I heard his voice speak from the heart. I wanted to keep crying, release all the tears of fear and sadness so it'll be a long time before I cry again.

"She's seemed to impact both you and Yuki." I replied, looking striaght forward at the water.

"Yea. People think we're a thing, or Yuki and her are together, but she's just an important friend of ours." I spun my head quickly.

"Why are you telling me this?" My voice sprung with more of a worry tone.

"It's the reason why I can tell that you're down. Tohru helped me and Yuki, aswell as most of the zodiac members." His eyes met mine, gazing into my soul. "And it seems that you're more talkative since we first met. So, has she helped you too?" I shook my head.

"I-I." I stuttered as well as feeling my eyes well up. "I can't tell you. I also can't show my emotions in front of you guys. I just can't." This was much better to say than explain my whole life story. I can't get too close to anyone, or else they'll be dragged down to hell with me.

"Why not? What's stopping you?"

"That's exactly why I can't tell you." I stood quickly, feeling the breeze intensify with more of a warm touch as the sun rose quicker. The pink lights fade to more of a yellow.