My Husband is a Mafia Boss season 1, 2, 3

My Husband is a Mafia Boss season  1, 2, 3

Author: Yanalovesyouu

Description:

My Husband is a Mafia Boss (Season 1)

Si Girl - may pagka-childish , slowpoke, exaggerated mag-isip, accident prone, sweet, mabait, super friendly, hindi nauubusan ng energy, positive thinker pagdating sa mga problema.

Si Guy - mature, seryoso, hindi ngumingiti, bossy, masungit, snob, magaling mag handle ng mga bagay, a perfect decision maker, hindi nakikipagkaibigan, lahat tinuturing nyang competitors/kaaway.

What if magtagpo ang landas nilang dalawa? At magkaroon ng biglang kasal dahil sa di inaasahang pangyayari?

Are they going to prove na total opposite attracts?

O maghihiwalay din sila in the end?

paano pakikisamahan ni girl ang asawa nyang mafia boss?

matatagalan kaya ng isang mafia boss ang asawa nyang slow?

Let's see..

My Husband is a Mafia Boss (Season 2)

Marriage is a normally one's happily ever after in the movies, but for Aemie Ferrer-Roswell, it's just the start of a seemingly unending adventure. Can this sweet Barbie-loving airhead continue to survivethe life of being wife to a Mafia Boss?

****

Many things changed after Aemie Ferrer became Ezekiel Roswell's wife. With the might of Yaji and Roswells combined, things should have become smooth sailing for Baby Ae and her Dong--or at least, that's what everyone thought. But with lies, secret and betrayals constantly plaguing the two, no one knows who to trust. This time, the silly and ditzy Aemie must step up to protect everyone and everything she cherishes--including the man she loves. Will they win and overcome this battle again? Or is it the perfect time for them to accept that Mafia stories have no endings?

My Husband is a Mafia Boss (Season 3)

Mikazuki convinces Bullet to meet his birth parents after being taken away by the former leader of the most powerful mafia group, Black Organization, for twenty years. But what if she later learns that their real families are in fact mortal enemies? Will Mikazuki dare to fight for their blossoming love--or will she choose to seek revenge?

****

After staying in Japan for several years, Mikazuki finally convinces Bullet, her adopted brother to go back to the Phillippines and meet his birth parents after being taken away from them twenty-five years ago by Terrence Von Knight, the former leader of the most powerful mafia group, Black Organization. Things start to get complicated as untold stories and secrets concerning their real parents unfold, and they discover Mikazuki's true connection with Terrence Von Knight. A battle between their hearts and priorities erupts. What will Mikazuki's ultimate choice?

-

Rate:
10/10