Damsel Series # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Author: xxakanexx

Description:

Fix you

Monica Elizabeth Soria have made her decision:
she is going to grow old alone. Why? Because the love of her life has finally found the love of his life and she couldn't be any happier for him.

She is ready to for the Titas of Manila kind of life and she is contented with it but little did she know, the fates has something else planned for her

A very hot - headed, hot - blooded, shirt - ripping, sexy kind of plan.

Damsel Series # 1

Truly. Madly. Deeply

First love ni Spica Sihurano si Cornelius Calimbao, mula first year high school, hanggang sa maging boyfriend niya ito - oo, naging boyfriend niya, but she never expected that he only did that to become closer to her sister - Clarita dahil ito pala ang gusto ni Cornelius.

She never wanted revenge but after so many years, nagkita silang dalawa, in her mind, she needed to get even, lalo na at may malaking - malaking utang ito sa kanya.

Damsel Series # 2

Broken Arrow

Si Mia Cara ang pinakaimportanteng kayamanan ni Mariah Rojas. Lahat ay kaya niyang gawin para sa kanyang anak. She is ready to endure pain just to make her daughter happy. Kay Mia Cara umiikot ang kanyang mundo. They have a happy life and she  is contented with what she have, pero isang araw, kinakailangan na niyang sagutin ang tanong ni Mia Cara: "Sino bang Daddy ko?"

She answered her by peeing off a magazine page with a picture of a man on it. She gave it to her daughter and she had no idea that by this, her life changed. Isang araw, nagulat na lang siyang kasama ni Mia Cara ang ipinakilala niyang Daddy nito.

What will she do? Life gave her what she didn't ask for and she has no idea how to deal with it.

Damsel Series # 3

Tell me you love me

All Ave Maria wants is to love and be loved at naranasan niya ito sa piling ni Tyrone. She thought that everything is perfect
between them, walang kaso sa kanya kung hindi ito sing yaman ng pamilya niya, dahil mas mahalaga ang pagmamahalan nila.

Pero hindi pala lahat ng unos ay malalagpasan ng pagmamahalan nilang dalawa.

Damsel Series # 4

With or without you (Ongoing)

When life throws you lemon, make a lemonade.

Damsel Series # 5

(Last installment of the Damsel Series.)

-

Rate:
10/10