Sandejas Siblings #1, 2, 3, 4

Author: heartlessnostalgia

Description:

Tempting The Heiress

Sandejas Siblings First Installment:

I Ñ I G O

"The best way to not get burned is to never play with fire..."

Thalia Josephine Raymundo has only one mission, it is to find the evidence of the crime her father has committed, she has to steal it to save her only family. So, she pretended to be the secretary of the most sought lawyer in town, Atty. Iñigo Rafael Sandejas, cold, wealthy, hsndsome and utterly dangerous.

She would do anything to get into this cold lawyer's heart no matter what it takes, even if she has to play with fire, manipulate fate and risk her heart, she will do everything to seduce this man to get into her trap.

But what if the fire she first ignited burned her?
What if she ends up losing to her own trap and gets tempted by the man? Would she able to resist if he started tempting the heiress?

Blind Love

Sandejas Siblings Second Installment:

D A S H

"Because it's not about the eyes that can see, its about the heart that feels and that's what matters."

It was a months ago when Fleureah Kaia Aceso first saw the man who captured her attention. He was tall, lean and handsome. He screams elegance and wealth. His pointed nose, clenched jaw, thin lips and those sinfully beautiful blue eyes who's stare is like a magnet who drags her down to the deepest abyss of eternity is what captures her attention. The, he came back, still handsome as ever but without the same sight before.

How can she stop liking this man when every time she sees him, she'll fall for him over and over again like the first time she laid her eyes at him? Howcan she stop nurturing her feelings now that she was given a task for him?

Will the eyes really won't matter if you love someone? Will the heart will be able to find the love that the eyes couldn't even see?

A Bloodless War

Sandejas Siblings Third Installment:

Z E I J A N

"Let him pull the trigger and it will aim straight to your heart."

Alyx Riadna Alarcon feels perfect, 'yan ang iniisip at pinaniniwalaan niya. She has no flaws, pretty face, a body to die for, fame, men are doing everything just to ask her out but not anyone likes her, only a few at sanay na siya roon.

She thinks she's perfect, maganda naman siya pero bakit hindi lahat ay naaayon sa pabor niya? She always lives the same old boring day at handa na siyang mamuhay ng ganun habang buhay but one night changes everything.

That night, she met the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. Wavy black hair, thick eyebrows, angled jaw, red pouty lips and oh, those beautiful blue eyes that got her attention the very first time her eyes met his and when he smiled? Damn, she knows she's fucked.

How will that man change everything in her life? What if the boring day becomes chaotic? What if slowly, the secrets will unfold? About her? About him? Will it start a war?

Thorns And Roses

Sandejas Siblings Fourth Installment:

Z I D N E Y

"Those who won't dare to touch the thorns should never crave the rose...."

Zidney Agnieszka Sandejas experienced every hard, bad things at the young age. Seperated from her family and having lost her memories, it was really awful.

Having her new identity and her family, she never felt at ease. Being chase, being called crazy and a killer. Then one night changes everything, waking up in a facility and seeing the most beautiful man she'd ever seen since then, the man who has those curvy thin lips, tousled dark brown hair and dreamy eyes.

He's her hero, the man who took her out of the darkness. That man who gave her the light from the torch that man has made suddenly went out? What if that darkness comes back, making delicate rose bleed and hurt?

Will someone be able to touch the rose despite the pain the thorns will give?

-

Rate:
10/10