For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser (Book 1 and 2)

Damn Good Kisser (Book 1 and 2)

Author: beeyotch

Description:

For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser (Book 1)

After being dumped by her boyfriend because 'she's too much of prude,' straight-A student Dana Ferrer enlists the kissing tutorial services of the Good Kissers Inc.., made up of the three campus hearthrobs. She chooses notorious Campus King, Andy Guzman, to tutor her, thinking she can ace their lessons and have her ex crawling back to her in no time.

She soon realizes she's not immune to Andy's irresistible advances. Nor is Andy oblivious to Dana's charm, which reminds him of someone from his past.

Will Dana and Andy break the rules and fall in love with each other? Or will Dana opt to play safe and choose someone else?

Good Girl Gone Bad (Book 2)

(For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser Book 2)

Meet the new Dana Kathryn Ferrer. A little bit older and wiser, and a lot more confident, Dana-or DK, as she now prefers to be called-is the life of every party. Since he-who-must-not-be-named left her, DK has reinvented herself. Gone is the girl who's always pining for that boy. These days, DK, who manages to catch the attention of anyone she wants.

She's completely over Cyriel Edrian Perez. But when she finds out that Cyriel is coming back, her perfect little world goes haywire. And when Andrei Louie Guzman starts courting her-a romantic Filipino tradition he's never bothered following for any other girl-she still won't give him the time of day.

Does DK simply want closure, or could it be that she's not completely over the boy who broke her heart?

-

Rate:
10/10