Montello High: School of Gangsters and (The Sequel)

Author: sielalstreim

Description:

Montello High: School of Gangsters (Book 1)

So you think you're bad? But surely, there are people out there more evil than you. Disgustingly gorgeous devilsthat are not meant to be messed with. Unless you unfortunately dance on their hell of a territory.

Summer Leondale is always the backass kick-out girl. With her reputation, normal lang na magpalipat lipat siya ng school. She walks in and bloody walks out. Until she entered Montello High... Hindi siya nag nag-iexpect na magiging madali ang lahat. And she  was also not expecting that things will be shaken up by irresistibly hot and badass gangsters. Issues of Friendship, Love, Hatred, Violence and Mystery are her worst confrontations.

She walks in... will she be able to walk out?

Snow White is a Gangster (Book 2)

She vowed to stay. She just needed a keeper for maintenance. Henrietta Arturia is a drop-dead, gorgeous ice princess and yeah, a Freniere Mafia Reaper. She is an absolute recipe for immense destruction. But after witnessing Summer Leondale's courage, bravery and stupidity to fight for Giovanni Freniere, an old flame inside her spark to life and caused her to cross the dangerous line. And with all the risk snd danger that she is bound to take, there is only one thing on her mission list that she has decided to push no matter how deadly it is: to seek revenge for her forlorn, unrequited love story.

Montello High: School of Gangsters Sequel

-

Rate:
10/10