CHAPTER 27 : ALPHA AYLA

LEILA'S POV

I wake up with a horrible head ache. I feel as if someone is pounding my head nonstop. I get up lazily holding my head and start taking in my surroundings and I find it new. My heart starts beating so fast...more than my head...oh God! Did someone take advantage of me last night? I look under the sheets and find myself in a bra and pantie. My heart beats even more. I start to panic. Who did I spend the night with?

"Me ..." I turn to where that voice came from and see Nick sitting at the sofa near the window that was almost across the room...looking at me. He was only in his jeans and shirtless. His long black hair reaching his shoulders flowed on him gloriously, shining from the sunlight that crept in the room. He just looked glorious. His tattoo on his chest was so damn beautiful. It was a rose. The flower and the petals were on his left side of the chest. The stalk and its leaves and thorns were running upwards from the chest to the shoulder and going down to his back...if I imagined right...cause he's sitting.

Hold on...did I...and him...? I start struggling to remember but my bad headache keeps blocking my memory.

"Take the pills...it'll calm your headache." He says getting up from the sofa and going to the table where he took his black hair band and ties up a messy bun.

I was just looking at him all this time. At first, I was just staring at him with questions in my eyes but now I was just staring at how his muscles worked so swiftly and beautifully. He was just tying his hair back but how can such a small action make him look so beautiful. The movement of his hands make me question how he used them on me last night.

Hold on...what happened last night?

"Are you gonna stare at me all day or take the pills and get ready?" He says picking up a towel. He looks beside me and I follow his eyes to see pills and a bottle of water on the bedside table.

I pull myself up and the covers lower, revealing my chest in a bra. I quickly pull it back. He was looking at me and he had this stupid grin on his face that made my face flush up.

"There's no need of covering yourself right now...I remember how free you were on me last night." He enters the door that I think leads to the bathroom leaving me in blank thoughts of what really happened last night. On him...? How exactly on him?

I hear the shower running...he must be taking a shower. I groan as I throw myself and my stupid headache back on the pillow.

I later on decide to take the pills and it wasn't long until he came out again in his jeans but his hair somewhat wet, which was so hot. His hair band was on his wrist. I think he decided to wash his hair when he was in there. He was somewhat drizzling wet and the view was just gorgeous.

He sits on the bed and looks at me. My body tenses up. I hold the covers tightly on me. He smirks.

"What happened last night?" I finally ask.

"Nothing of what you wanted not to happen."

"What did I want to happen last night?"

"If I start telling you about it right now I won't be able to get home in time to kill Nat." He says in a wicked smile and I feel chills running down my spine. I don't know if it's because of the threat or the smile.

He looks away letting me ponder on what had really happened between us as he again ties his hair back. "Do you feel better?" He asks. I look at him, confused. "...your headache..." he clarifies. I nod slightly.

He gets up and walks towards me with his eyes glued on mine. I feel my heart race. My breathing increases every time he steps near. I pretend to look calm. I can't deny how much I wanna touch his bare muscles and how beautiful he looks. I tighten my hold on the covers the more he closed in. When he was just standing a few inches away, he picks up the bottle of water that was on the bedside table and walks away. That stupid idiot, he was doing this on purpose.