Author's note

Hola mi amigos

I wanna thank you all for reaching the end of the book. My first ever book.

You know, writing the end chapters had been a little sad. Full of tears. Anger. I've been postponing it for a while and finally when I did, I was glad I put it out there.

But also, some of the last chapters had gone really fast and some of you wanted more action, more drama, more emotions. I'm sorry to say this was a first draft. But, there will be changes, I won't promise when or in which draft. But I'll promise this...before the premier of the second book, I'll have posted the changes on those chapters, so that you have a good review before diving in to the next book.

But also, I'll try my level best to write the next book well enough. I'll try to slow pace it so that y'all get the moment of every scene. It's a writing journey but we all learn from out mistakes. So let's bare with each other on this.

But don't worry, The packs are not over yet.

Book 2 of the series will come soon.

Packs of Power.

'How much can love cure?'

And I hope to see so much of your love there.

But because I love you guys so much, I've decided not to leave you hanging for this year.

Another short standalone project will be up on June by the grace of God. It's not going to be fantasy. Just fiction. Slow burning romance. Old flames being rekindled.

Drum rolls...

Say hello to...

Shared Demons

Shared Demons.

Description;

Keegan is stubborn, hard-headed, fierce and fearless. All the reasons why Theo loves her. But when a shared trauma between them forces the two apart and away from their home town, Keegan carries the same burden Theo has been carrying his whole lifetime.

Ten years apart has yet increased their craving to see each other and when they both choose to return to their home town in Spring Falls for an alumni gathering, old demons are awakened by new ones. Their presence towards each other trigger nightmares. And Theo is starting to question whether it was such a good idea coming back home in the first place. Unlike Keegan, he has nothing holding him back in town, only tombstones, his mother's that he would often visit and his father's that he would barely turn an eye to, and a secret only the two carry.

It was clear Theo had left straight after his parents murder...or supposed accident. But questions fill their friends' minds as to why Keegan had also left too that day, so suddenly.

Memories trigger pasts, pasts trigger trauma and trauma trigger demons. A reason for their not being together.

There are only three rules...no chandelier, no glass tables and no talking about that night.

Hey girl hey...hey boy hey...!
Tell me y'all as excited as I am.

I'll see y'all in June.

Love,
Zar Glorixious