CHAPTER 31: THE SIBLING FIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV

Nat goes to get him when he was wasted. As soon as she opens the door, Nick calls to her...well, not exactly to her.

"Leila..."

"It's not Leila you big lycan idiot." She says with a grin while going towards him. He groans. "What...Now you don't want me to take you to bed? Or you prefer someone else do it." She helps him get up. "Come on...let's get you to bed." She walks him to his room.

"I don't understand why she let me stop." He says as soon as she closes the door behind them in his room.

"She did?" Natalia inquired, putting him on his bed.

"Everything was going on perfect..." He lays on his back fantasizing with a stupid smile on his face as Nat helps him out of his shoes. "...she was so beautiful, she looked so beautiful in that red lipstick today."

"So you couldn't help but lick it off of her." She jokes.

He chuckles. "I did that?"

"Of course you did...as far as I know, she didn't come out of that room with it." She says going to place his shoes in his closet.

He smiles to himself. "I swear I thought she was gonna leave but she didn't."

"Huh..." Nat says to him from the closet. "...and here I was thinking you made her stay." She places his shoes were they are supposed to be.

"But later on she stopped us. I wanted her but she just...stopped me from..."

"Ooookay big guy..." Nat says cutting off his statement after she walks out of his closet. "...time to close your eyes and go to bed."

"But she's not here with me."

"Then imagine her there with you."

"That's not enough." He turns to his side.

Nat just smiles at how childish and stupid he's being. She covers him with a duvet. "Come on, go to sleep now, tomorrow you have a big day of not remembering anything."

"But I wanna remember everything." His eyes were closed now.

"Well you better not." She says to herself.

"Did you know she's my mate?"

"You tell me that every day that you're drunk or tipsy." She answers. He chuckles lightly. "I wished you could tell her." She says under her breath. The reason why Nat wanted Leila to get inside that bar was to ask him about them. She was sure he was gonna tell them they were mates and make it easier for her since she doesn't have her wolf to tell it to her. "Good night." She kisses his head and walks towards the door disappointed that her plan didn't work

When she opens it, he asks. "Why did you think she stopped me? I was gonna tell it to her after I make love to her."

Nat stands and thinks. "I don't know." Then after sometimes she notices that he's asleep and closes the door to his room and heads to hers.

NICK'S POV

I open my eyes to my banging head. Shit! I was having a hangover. I groan in full annoyance on how much I had to drink last night. I probably poured out my guts to Nat...well, that's why it's Nat.

I push myself up, trying so hard to overcome my banging head. It was horrible. I get up and get off of my clothes from yesterday as I quickly rush into my shower. I turned on the running water and let it fall on my head. It felt nice. I sigh to the feeling of the cold water running on my banging head.

Well I guess yesterday was just like the other nights but...something felt off. I don't know but I have this feeling that Nat wasn't the only one in my bar last night...someone else was.