⊰1⊱

Date created: 07/11/21

Date Finished: 07/20/21

Date Published: 10/01/21

Author's Notes: This chapter may seem a little rushed and probably crappy. It turned out to be a bunch of backstories. I'm not all that great with past explanations. But hopefully, I can make it better as the story goes on. I'm trying to explain her story before going too deep into the main and confusing yall-.

Warnings: Possible mentions of triggering scenes such as depression, abuse, and bloody scenes. There will be swearing, you should know from who-

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Fourteen years had passed since the death of her family and her becoming a part of the Ubuyashiki family. During her time at the estate, she learned of demon slayers and demons. She soon discovered that the monster that attacked her that night was a demon and the kind man she let into her home... was no other than the father of all demons. Muzan.

She learned of the cruelty the demons caused, the pain and suffering. She wanted nothing more than to put an end to it. To help those who cannot defend themselves from the beasts, bring peace to the land when night falls.

She learned that the man that saved her, Urokodaki was one of the nine high-ranked demon slayers known as the Hashira and the pillars. He was known as the water pillar, master of the water breathing.

A year after, she arrived at the tender age of six. She begged Ubuyashiki to let her train, to let her become a demon slayer. Her father was very hesitant until she promised that she would not leave the estate without his knowing. He allowed her to train with Urokodaki since she was most familiar with him.

Along with Giyuu Tomioka, she trained nonstop for ten years until she was old enough to prove her worth in the final selection. However, those ten years were nothing but hardship for her. She came to know of the curse that ran in her family.

Her condition only seemed to activate during the night...the time that demons are active. It only did so when she would lose control of her emotions. Mainly anger. She was forbidden to train during the night and was asked to stay indoors once the sunset. So when the time for the final section came, Ubuyashiki was fearful of her attending.

The young master tried his best to talk the girl out of it. That she could secretly be a demon slayer in his eyes, but she did not want that... she wanted to be an official demon slayer and join Giyuu in protecting people. Urokodaki had his doubts as well, but he had watched the girl for eight years. He secretly watched her train herself to control her emotions. He watched her train silently in the dead of night when no one was around. Even in the time's her curse came out, she never hurt him. She was more scared of herself than anything.

It was strange...when the curse had control. She looks just like a demon. The same slit eyes, the same fanged teeth, and the same clawed fingers. But in her case, it seemed like small glistering scales littered her skin here and there. But she did not have the same hunger as demons did. She did not go out of her way to hurt others. She went out of her way to hide from anyone.

So he believed that she should have a chance as any other who wished to become a demon slayer. After all, they needed as many as they could get, and he believed she would turn out to be one of the best. She also had Giyuu to watch after her. The only other one who knew of her secret to a certain extent.