FOUR

You belong to somebody else...

Dayvon POV

"Shit, girl," I moaned as Asian deepthroated my shit.

She bobbed her head up and down my pipe before she pulled away and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out in the process.

I placed the head against her tongue as she played with my balls, making me bust in her mouth.

"You been practicing or something?" She ain't never sucked my dick that good.

"Boy, shut up," she laughed, walking to the bathroom.

My phone started ringing so I grabbed it off of the nightstand and plopped down onto the bed.

"Wassup foenem. What's the move today?"

"Shit, I don't know. Why the hell you sound so tired?" Jordan asked.

"Don't worry about all that. What you doing now?"

"Playing the game with Dani, Joshua, and Demi. Slide over here," he replied.

"Who the hell is Dani?"

"The girl who was over here yesterday. Demi big sister."

"Oh, the crazy bitch. Why the fuck she over there? You must like her ass or something."

"Stop calling her crazy, she pretty cool. Maybe if you get to know people instead of just judging them off of what you hear," he ranted.

"Whatever nigga. Imma be over there."

"Alright," he said before he hung up. Asian came back in the room and laid in the bed next to me.

"Who was you on the phone with?" she asked.

"Jordan."

"Oh, what did he want?" she cheesed.

"He told me to come over there."

"Well, I'm coming," she grinned, hopping out the bed to go put something on.

What the fuck she so excited for?

I got up and grabbed my towel before I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

———

Dani POV

"Fuck this game," I raged.

When Jordan texted me let's do something tomorrow, I didn't think he meant play the game but I'm not complaining because I'm kind of enjoying myself.

He's everything I imagined him to be and I'm really warming up to him.

"It's okay, your just trash," Jordan laughed.

Demi and Joshua came waltzing down the steps. Joshua didn't have a shirt on and Demi's hair looked messed up.

No the fuck she didn't...

"Hey, how long have you been here?" she greeted, sitting by me.

"A while. Let me talk to you."

We got up and went upstairs into the living room.

"I know your little fast ass didn't just get done having sex."

She put her arms behind her back and looked around the room.

"My cherry got popped," she admitted.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you spend the night. What happened to "we're just talking?" I mocked.