TWELVE

You'd be a fool to not take me as I am...

Dani POV - the next day

I was currently sitting in my room, staring at the ceiling.

After Von dropped me off, I basically did nothing besides watch tv and sleep.

It's around 1:00 right now and I'm just laid out on my bed thinking about what I want to do with my life.

I'm going to be twenty in a few months and I need a job so I can move out. I'm not in a rush or anything, I just wanna make money and have my own things.

I always wanted to be a real estate agent but I would have to go to school for that and to go to school I would have to have money.

The system is rigged...

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I looked at the Caller ID seeing it was Von.

"Danielle!" he yelled when i answered.

"Not you saying my real name."

"I need you to come over right now. It's an emergency. Make sure you bring some rubbing alcohol," he said.

"Is everything good?"

"I'll explain when you get here, just hurry up," he rushed before he hung up the phone.

I hope he didn't shoot anybody...

———

I opened the door to Von's house and it was completely spotless. What did he call me for?

As soon as I sat my keys down, he came rushing down the steps.

"What did you call me for? What's the emergency?"

"My back is hurting so fucking bad and I don't know why," he complained.

"That's what you called me for? Do I look like an orthopedist to you?"

"I don't even know what an orthopedist is," he squinted, "just look at it and see if it's bruised or something."

He took off his shirt, allowing me to see all of his tattoos.

Why did my vagina jump?

"I've never seen someone so buff but so skinny at the same time," I laughed.

"You think you so funny huh?" he mugged.

"Shut up and turn around."

He sat on the couch and turned his back to me, letting me see the huge, swollen pimple that was there.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be sick," I gagged.

"What is it?" he asked impatiently.

"It's a giant pimple, or maybe a tiny volcano."

"Well, get rid of it!" he yelled.

"Alright, shut the fuck up!" I yelled back.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some gloves out the drawer. I wonder why he only has black ones.

I put them on and lightly squeezed the pimple. I guess it caught him off guard because he elbowed me in the stomach.

"What did you do that for?" I groaned.

"My fault, you didn't give me a warning," he said, like it wasn't a big deal.

I squeezed it a little harder this time and pus started to ooze out of it. It smelled horrible.